Dungeons and Dragons

Comments

• Hey, I double critted that improved trip! >:P
  • Everyone knows that doors are to be feared and respected.
  • @Nieelensars knows to fear doors...

Mauhahahahahah

• edited December 2013
    Tiny Gnome Wizard, wriggling through a kitchen window to find himself trapped with gnolls behind and in front. Masterly bait two of them over an automatic resetting trap and dodge the one that comes into melee with mage armour before santar FINALLY manages to break down the door and monk gets her fat ass through the window with the escape artist thingie to take on the guys on my other side.

Oh and you can't deny that using ghost sounds of human girls to lure gnolls out of the attic was a good plan!

(Good thing Santar does ridiculously OP Damage and kills everything in sight too)
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    I just have rogues that roll 20s every bloody time and now own the entire wealth of a small town @Khairt and @Myrridhin

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Mishgul said:
    I just have rogues that roll 20s every bloody time and now own the entire wealth of a small town @Khairt and @Myrridhin
    Yeah, I heard they broke your world by rolling 20's every time they pickpocket.
  • edited December 2013
    Anedhel said:
    I learned a few things today! First: Rangor's badass IRL too. Dude ain't afraid of nothin'

Second: If I really want something to happen, I can't leave it to chance. Good Lord you people get some shit rolls.

Third: That Aegoth dude... I dunno man. That was some real questionable stuff. o_o

Yeah, I'm still not sure regaining my hitpoints was worth -that- kind of healing. I'm guessing our cleric's god was the god of groping.

edit: also, capturing a gnoll, then forgetting to tie him up and gag him before waking him up was not our best moment as a party. Hurray, newbies!
  • Not to worry. Shirszae's always there to execute the helpless when and where it's needed.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Anedhel said:
    Not to worry. Shirszae's always there to execute the helpless when and where it's needed.
    Better than being surrounded by all those gnolls!

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• So, I discovered the Wonderous Item page.  I cannot stop drooling.

Belt, Monk’s

This simple rope belt, when wrapped around a character’s waist, confers great ability in unarmed combat. The wearer’s AC and unarmed damage is treated as a monk of five levels higher. If donned by a character with the Stunning Fist feat, the belt lets her make one additional stunning attack per day. If the character is not a monk, she gains the AC and unarmed damage of a 5th-level monk. This AC bonus functions just like the monk’s AC bonus.

• You're addicted, it's so cute ^_^
  • Is this still a thing that happens?  /latetotheparty

I have undressed a god.

• We'll be playing on Thursday, yep ^_^
  • What time?

I have undressed a god.

• ALL DA TIME
  • I mean, I wouldn't ask to join in, but I'd like to sit in on a session and watch.  I'm gearing up to start running an irl pathfinder session irl, and would like some inspiration. :D

I have undressed a god.

• I think we usually start at about 17:00 GMT.

And you know what, I just tried NWN2 again last night, and I swear we're playing the same campaign.
  • Thanks!  That's about noon my time, so I'll have to just keep following this thread instead :)  

I have undressed a god.

• I DID NOT DIE

• Rangor totally abandoned us :(

What a bastard :(
  • Anedhel said:
    Rangor totally abandoned us :(

What a bastard :(

So did I! Blame Mhaldor for mass-exterming and raiding us! At least we finished the fighting part first! :D
  • For shame.
  • Yeah, if you're going to play D&D, you really need to just commit to playing D&D. It gets dull fast if people aren't paying attention.

Turn off Achaea, guys.

• For realz.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Exterminations are evidently way more exciting and important

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • I don't have anything but Roll20 and some music on when I play :-/
  • I'll QQ next time, I swears! I'm sorry! :(
  • vconfig prio dndonly