Gold Drops

2»

Comments

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Picking up someone elses bashing gold is a great way to grief people. I have griefed so many people out of annwyn by following them around and picking gold up.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Mishgul said:
    Picking up someone elses bashing gold is a great way to grief people. I have griefed so many people out of annwyn by 4Vs1 choke/crush/batter spamming them because I'm a bad bad man.

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    I would do it again. No regrass

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Iocun said:
    Better than picking up all their gold: being shrouded, secretly following them, and always picking up all but two gold coins. That way they won't get suspicious since there will always be gold on the ground after they get the gold drop line, but the fact that it's never more than 2 will greatly annoy them and drive them crazy.
    I'm now picturing the number of people going "AHAH, it you YOU!" after reading this.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • And if you're hunting in the mountains, let them roll all the way down to the closest valley.
  • Iocun said:
    Better than picking up all their gold: being shrouded, secretly following them, and always picking up all but two gold coins. That way they won't get suspicious since there will always be gold on the ground after they get the gold drop line, but the fact that it's never more than 2 will greatly annoy them and drive them crazy.