Montana!

Hey everyone. I'll be moving to Montana in some months, just curious if anyone else was out there in the mid-west! Let me know :)

Comments

• I used to go there for my summers, and my favorite professor from undergraduate comes from there.  What part of Montana?
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • edited November 2013
    Bozeman! @Ellodin
  • Nope, not the same part of Montana - where I hang around sometimes is a fair bit northwest (a small town about an hour and a half away from Kalispell).  If you get the chance during your time there, though, go see Yellowstone, Grand Teton, and Glacier.  I absolutely love that whole area with Montana and Wyoming.
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • I love Yellowstone! Ill go check out the other two. Well, maybe sometime we can meet in the middle or something. 
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    edited December 2013
    I live in Spokane, Washington - about a six to eight hour drive from Bozeman. The scenery in Montana is gorgeous. The people, on the other hand....
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • Even better, I know ;)
  • I live in SoDak! Given, the opposite side of the state from Montana, but still. Montana is beautiful, hope you love it. 
  • edited December 2013
    My grandparents have a cabin up in Big Sky that I go to occasionally. I fly through Bozeman. Beautiful area; really jealous that you're moving there.

• Dunn said:
    My grandparents have a cabin up in Big Sky that I go to occasionally. I fly through Bozeman. Beautiful area; really jealous that you're moving there.
    I know a nice coffee spot we'll have to grab a cup come the next time you are passing through!
  • Achaea is a popular hobby when its -10 out :P @Dunn
  • Think we're doing a family get together there this coming summer! They just sold the place in Big Sky apparently and got a place right on the Galatin. I went fly fishing there and Yellowstone last time I was out there... it was -gorgeous-.

• Haha my father partnered in the Gallatin Gateway Inn for many years! Sold it awhile back but I was there often growing up. Just tell your parents BLOODLINE ZUKO and I'll see you at the get together. Should be fun @Dunn
  • Damn, went to college there but have since left.

• @Aeden MSU or University of Montana?