Beards, Beards, Glorious Beards!

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    edited November 2013
    @Saeva is totally how I picture female dwarves. So cute!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• JozlynJozlyn out of here.
    @Saeva I love it.
     yes, sir.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    doggammit. If I didn't need to keep my chin short again to aquire employment... le sigh. The beard will be back one day...
  • Progress can be seen if you come to London this weekend!
    Last chance to post a pic of your beautiful beard to win 50 credits. Rules out the window. I don't even care. You have until November 30th, 11 pm central time zone.
     yes, sir.
    I posted mine in the other thread, does that count?
  • Where I live, it's still the 29th, so I got more than a full day!
  • If my hair were long enough, I would do it
    meh

Taken just now. Shaved on Nov 2 for the Movember contest. This is what I call the "more than scruff but less than beard and GDI I can't shave or it'll be wasted but grow faster you lazy &%#^in hair" stage.

And @Dunn, using drugs to make your beard grow faster is cheating!
    I'm sorry, but @Dunn is part of the Illuminatty. No drugs bro. All natty. U mirin' his follicle flex brah? @Rangor
  • He started his beard 3 weeks early tho.

I've message proof somewhere that he shaved at the beginning. Somewhere. 

ok. can't fanboy hard enough for this.

Just wish I could grow a full beard.
  • edited December 2013
    Cooper making a whole batch of jelly.

Title of the thread is beards. Not "you have this amount of time to grow a beard".

• I'm not jealous. My beard looks amazing. I've gotten so many compliments this month it's ridiculous.

I don't know how to quote from a different thread, but he posted this at the beginning of November:

"I've been growing my beard for the past three weeks to get a head start on No Shave November. I expect to look like Gandalf by the end of November. I'll shave down to an epic mustache by the end for shits and giggles. Maybe even a Heisenberg."

Expecting that epic mustache.

• Hah, I'm so stoked for my big bag o' nothing. I'll treasure it's absence of existence always!

• Woot! Congratulations guys and doll.
  • Buying a big bag of nothing for 50 cr. PST.

I wish they'd keep rolling in.
     yes, sir.