You have attained godhood..

If Lord Tecton and Lord Sarapis approached you and told you they had taken note of your dedication to Achaea, and stated they would be promoting you to be amongst the gods (If you wanted to), I have a few questions.

What would your God Name be, and what would your realm(s) be? Why?

Comments

• I would be Esoom, Lord of All Things Awesome.

And then I would zap Mhaldor into the sea and nerf Ashtan into the ground.

And this is why I would never be a Divine. :3

As for Hashan? Well, I'm sure Lake Hashan will become a popular beach resort. Granted, I'd have to get those buildings out of the way with an earth-shattering kaboom or two.

In all seriousness, I'd only accept Godhood if I was given complete comedic freedom. And since Scarlatti is already taken, oh well!
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • I truly would have only ever played Apollyon, I'm not near original enough to make up my own, plus most of it seems taken already.

Man Apollyon was just the coolest.

Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • edited November 2013
    Ruth said:
    Cyrenus, God of Paperwork and Cakes.
    Will your temple be like the witch's house in Hansel and Gretel?
    Paperwork and cakes... I'm picturing a weird mixture of Vogosphere and Candyland now...
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • Tyraxiran, God of the Unknown

All and nothing is encompassed within creation. Tyraxiran would the holder of the realms unable to be thought of and not thought of within the infinite reality of said creation. This means that he could never truly exist and would be the equal and opposite of Sarapis due to Sarapis being the God of everything (and thus the "creator god"). Tyraxiran would be the god of un-creation. The ability to exist and not exist outside the folds of the creations created by the creator God. He would be able to move in and out of the dream known as reality. In order to get into the creation of Sarapis, Tyraxirin would have to have snuck in and had become the "infiltrator" or antagonist. etc etc

• My first choices would be some kind of Goddess of Mischief or God of Strife, perhaps even both as siblings.

Yes, I know, I'm normally superbly creative. That said, I'm also superbly indecisive, so I'd probably play some nameless God/dess of Paradoxes that way I can just do all of the things as long it's all self-contradictory.

• FitzFitz Fire and Spice
    Vicious said:
    Tyraxiran, God of the Unknown

All and nothing is encompassed within creation. Tyraxiran would the holder of the realms unable to be thought of and not thought of within the infinite reality of said creation. This means that he could never truly exist and would be the equal and opposite of Sarapis due to Sarapis being the God of everything (and thus the "creator god"). Tyraxiran would be the god of un-creation. The ability to exist and not exist outside the folds of the creations created by the creator God. He would be able to move in and out of the dream known as reality. In order to get into the creation of Sarapis, Tyraxirin would have to have snuck in and had become the "infiltrator" or antagonist. etc etc
    So you'd either be the Unnameable Horror or the Void from which both it and Sarapis sprang?

• StrataStrata United States of Derp
    I would be Sta, Lord of Targeting. So I can zap people who send me frivolous tells 24/7.
  • Lord Little John, God of Irony
  • JozlynJozlyn out of here.
    Coyotl, male trickster god.

What you're pregnant? Totally me.
    Inciting war amongst the humanoids? Whoops that was supposed to be a joke.
    Practical jokes on other Gods? Yep...
     yes, sir.
  • Vicious said:

Pure Awesomeness! Best one yet
  • Drazkon, God of Fury

Fury is an untapped energy in all beings of Good, Evil and Chaos alike.
    No being is free of its grasp, eventually all thoughts give way to the Inferno that burns within.
    Fury is the energy that all beings feel when pushed to the very limit of their resolve.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I would probably enjoy being a goddess of wanderers, betrayers, egomaniacs and the uncommitted to any cause but their own. A sort of much-darker Raclawice. 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• TeghaineTeghaine Cape Town - South Africa - Africa (thatcontinentthatlookslikesouthamerica)
    Vhing - goddess of empathy
    To steal a certain moral code:
    Never violate a woman, nor harm a child.  Do not lie, cheat or steal.  These things are for lesser men.  Protect the weak against the evil strong.  And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.

Also Hugs. Cause Hugs are super powerful, and underestimated. Imagine if all of Cyrene and Eleusis walked into Mhaldor, weapons sheathed, and just started hugging anyone they saw.
    The Might get attacked and killed for it... But... Come on... So worth it.
  • If I allow myself the hubris of thinking I could do it, Aegis.
    He has a fantastic history within Achaea, so much drama that's still unresolved. The returning alone would be really cool.

Problem is, the timing doesn't seem great. He was historically aligned with Ashtan, which is already a powerhouse, and I'm not sure how he should feel about Babel, given that he was married to ole Rainbow Eyes.
    On the one hand, Aegis has been somewhat aligned to Chaos, siring both Pandora and Pandemonium with Eris, being the historical Patron of at least the Ashura and sometimes Ashtan.
    On the other hand, Babel killed his wife. Plus, with Ashtan being powerful and Aegis' realm being the act of war rather than nuclear nonproliferation, it would make sense for him to want to stir up another faction (or all of them) to lessen the chance that war will ever end.

Really though, that's all someone else's problem and if someone does get the chance to play Aegis, it will be mega. Best of luck to them.

@Zuko, you didn't tell us yours!
    ----------
    I play  -Enrai-  -Luhar-
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Fitz said:
    Vicious said:

So you'd either be the Unnameable Horror or the Void from which both it and Sarapis sprang?
    @Fitz, @Vicious that one already exists, Aetolia event, "The Other"
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• You really should do some research, Enrai.
    I would be Cowell, God of Criticism.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @Tesha you sure you wouldn't just turn EVERYONE into Raspbeary?