November 23th-24th London

124»

Comments

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Also i made lots of awkward jokes that no one laughed at. We had pizza though so its ok

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Yay back in Bristol!

Thanks guys it was an awesome two days really enjoyed it. If we ever do it again, I will remember to place a bulk order at Cadbury's for @Mishgul's snacks.
    i approve of this guy

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
  • edited November 2013
    Next time we need a local! These Brits couldn't find the way if they were standing on it!

"London has pubs all over", "God damn, where's the pubs?", "Rangooor help us find a pub!" ((This may or may not be an accurate description of actual events))
    We did walk the wrong way to find a pub. There are a lot of pubs on the north side of hyde park. 

I accept the blame on behalf of @Milenka however, so no worries.

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • In our defence cats.
    I can't think and eat at the same time.

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • If it wasnt for those power rangers we would have been in a pub a lot quicker.
  • Power Rangers? And you did not invite me?

MEGAZORD.
    edited November 2013
    @Rangor found a pub and we were like YAY pub and we went over adn the power rangers beat us up. 

It was close though.

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • If only we'd had a magic spear to throw down from heaven. They'd never have won against a giant version of our normal sized selves
    ----------
    I play  -Enrai-  -Luhar-
  • @orzaansyn you should come next time, just don't expect anything special like a plan, any idea how to recognise fellow achaeans, information on what we are doing, any details about what your fellow achaeans are wearing, any information on a timescale till your fearless leader arrives, and of course, any clue what you are doing.
  • If you want to meet in London still for the next one, I'd be happy to arrange somewhere a bit more familiar. I have lived, studied, commuted and 'played' between the Strand and Hampstead Heath, and a few forays along the Southbank, so there's definitely more room for something fun. 

Kensington area, unfortunately, was completely out of my knowledge else I'd have tried to suggest a few things!
    My brain would have worked better if I wasn't so goddamn hungry. You guys need to feed me better

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • Says the man who ate a whole chicken, 2 portions of chips, a bag of minstrels, a box of truffles, a skewer of marshmallows and a large pizza.
    BUT NO DESSERT

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • Damn pizza hut!
  • i promise waseem! next time, i will get you a cake!
    cake all round yay

-

As drawn by Shayde