November 23th-24th London

Comments

• I'll be around all day Saturday and Sunday
    ----------
    I play  -Enrai-  -Luhar-
  • EilonaEilona United Kingdom
    With regards to Dr. Who, it should stream live on iPlayer. Finding a cinema that's showing it shouldn't be too hard: http://www.doctorwho.tv/watch-the-day-of-the-doctor/

@Milenka I am also not interested in watching Dr. Who. I am especially not interested in paying to see it in the cinema.
  • Dr. Who!
  • I'm afraid you have to count me out, :( My family protests for me not going home for Christmas by visiting me for a couple of days, including the days of the meeting.
    But if you guys won't provide us pictures and gossip, I'm going to stalk you, find your kitchen and cook in it for the rest of my life (yes, that's my current way of the scaring the hell out of people).
    That said, have fun!
  • Dislike.

Also, good luck banishing the ghosts from my oven!
    ----------
    I play  -Enrai-  -Luhar-
  • @Carmain @Milenka @Enrai @Rangor

You're all staying in London over night on the Saturday and will be there on Sunday yes? me and Seftin will probably end up coming down on that day instead because of work. I just want to verify!

• @Jovolo No, I'm going home Sat night because of my dogs. Not sure about Sunday yet..
  • I'm there on Sunday yeah. Flight leaves sometime during the evening.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Doesnt look like any doctor who if there arent enough of us. Will wark around. I am an excellent organiser, just look at my raid defences.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • I thought it was on Saturday?
    it is on saturday, and sunday.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
  • Hotel booked, couldn't get the same one as @Rangor (bit too expensive) but I am gonna be there for both days.

Staying at The Diplomat Hotel near Hyde Park, Friday and Saturday night.
    Saturday. Midday. Queensway station. Someone tag everyone for me.

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • edited November 2013
    ----------
    I play  -Enrai-  -Luhar-
  • Midday is that like 12:00 or something?
  • Rangor said:
    Midday is that like 12:00 or something?
    Yes... and don't forget to adjust your watch to UK time...

Hiroma tells you, "I just got to listen to someone complain about your deadly axekick being the bane of their existence."
    Archdragon Mizik Corten, Herald of Ruin says, "Man, that was a big axk."
    Hellrazor Cain de Soulis, Sartan's Hammer says, "Your [sic] a beast."
    Text me on 07830385351 if you get lost or left behind and to confirm attendance and stuff.

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • Be warned - I will be wearing clothes. I advise you all do the same. Carmain will explain.
    i'll explain tomorrow, just remember to wear clothes.

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • If anyone is really exceptionally late, we've moved on.
    Carmain can be contacted on the number above
    ----------
    I play  -Enrai-  -Luhar-
  • by "really exceptionally late" I hope you mean "@Carmain was an hour and 15/20 minutes late TO HIS OWN ARRANGED TIME"

On a lighter note, lovely meeting you all. We will have to do it again :) Hope I wasn't too loud/obnoxious - I tend to talk a lot when I get nervous :)
    9/10 would meet again. Natural history museum at 12:30 tomorrow.

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • For anyone turning up tomorrow/later, 12:30 outside the Natural History museum (in case there's more than one entrance, it'll be the area near the really ancient tree stump)
    ----------
    I play  -Enrai-  -Luhar-
    I am awake. I promise!

-

As drawn by Shayde
    Thanks for coming everyone. I had an a great time. Dont tell my mother. You were all great!

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • OuraniaOurania The Garden of the Gods
    Did you all have a fantastic time?

• edited November 2013
    It's always cool to find out that other Achaeans are capable of quite convincingly pretending to be normal. (Not properly normal, mind. That would be inappropriate)
    ----------
    I play  -Enrai-  -Luhar-