November 23th-24th London

Comments

• Because Carmain hates me, just thought I'd point out - yes I am coming and am rather excitednervous.

You have my number and skype already!
  • Mishgul said:

I owe.you a game of pool.and a drink. >(

Yes, you do. I've got the kids that weekend otherwise I'd be down there. Week before or week after I could've done

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    I approve your attendance ma'am

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • There has to be brownies in WINTER WONDERLAND
  • I hate you all. See you in november noobz.
  • Oh good, this is still happening. Happy meet eve eve eve eve eve eve eve eve eve eve eve eve eve to all.
    ----------
    I play  -Enrai-  -Luhar-
    yes. Contact details in PMs please, i will try to get you all to meet around queensway station at around midday to 1pm on saturday 23rd of november, and then we will party like it's 1699

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
  • Dr. Whoooooooooo.
  • Was going to say. The hell were you thinking trying to plan something on the 23rd?
  • Soo, how many are coming?
  • @Carmain will be more sure as he's the one effectively organizing this, but from what I think: 

Sybilla, Carmain, Seftin, Aurora, Milenka, Rangor, Jovolo, Azuhi, Beya, Eilona, Pyke, Enrai (12). 
  • Did someone tell @Enrai she shouldn't meet old people she meets on the internet in person? :)
  • Enrai is a boy's name, duh.
    Besides, I have a history of getting old men to give me what I want
    ----------
    I play  -Enrai-  -Luhar-
  • NOT IN MY LANGUAGE  :(|)
  • Because I am all too well aware of Carmain's planning abilities.. here is my phone nr in case his gets crushed under a car or something.  +447594639300
    >:

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • Milenka said:

in case his gets crushed under a car or something.

Fairly specific, but just vague enough to make it seem like a tragic coincidence...
    ----------
    I play  -Enrai-  -Luhar-
  • what's the actual plan?

• I think we just turn up in London, call Carmain or Milenka and meet wherever the group is at. I want to stop at Camden Market for some dapper noodles and we need to watch the Dr. Who episode. The details of the day though... I'm unsure when we all plan to disperse either. I've really got the whole day and night cleared for this.
  • edited November 2013
    I am coming too :) sent @Carmain my phone number and everything!

Is the meet point somewhere near Hyde Park, because I need to book hotel sometime this week.
  • As I've been made to believe, the meet point is wherever the group is at x time of day. However, the initial grouping will probably be at hyde park at 11am to midday, but I'll await the official call from @Milenka and @Carmain
    queensway station i think the tube stop is called. There is an ice cream shop just outside we can meet at.

-

As drawn by Shayde
    finding a place that plays dr who might be tres difficult but i will try my best to organise this (at the last second)

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • This may be heresy, but won't it be on iPlayer just after, for a week?
    ----------
    I play  -Enrai-  -Luhar-
    yeah. 

-

As drawn by Shayde
  • Enrai said:
    Heresy.
    Yeah, I'm not that fussed about just catching up on it later if the majority aren't interested. If any small number of us want to though, I will be with them.
  • If any of you are not interested in watching Dr Who and rather want to do some sightseeing, send me a msg on Achaea about what you'd like to see and we can plan to go there while the others sit in the dark. 

If you are getting a hotel, I'd suggest somewhere on the north side of Hyde park. 
  • Haha, I just remembered I'm working from 6pm on Saturday. I'll have to come down the day after. Will anyone be around from 11am on the Sunday? :(