The A Team Veil Challenge

Comments

• I'm in even if it's late.
    -----------------------------
    @DontarionDrakor for twitter boredom.

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Jarrod said:
    Wear/find/remove is the mark of the weak.

Veil has been in my pack since Wednesday.
    Can verify.
  • StrataStrata United States of Derp
    Antidas said:
    I'll join in with my gem. No veil to remove though :( guess im only half peasant
    You dip your fingers into the cool water of the bowl, willing it to reveal the location of Antidas.
    An image of the Skies appears reflected within the bowl, shifting with the rippling water to display Above the clouds over central Sapience.  (30784, 30698, 30777, ...)
    From your knowledge, that room might be in Clouds.

Hirst [Q], Terra [I], Rip [Q], Micaelis [Q], Jarrod [Q], Dontarion [Q], Strata [Q].

Disqualified! :D
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Oh hey, I'm in.

Oh wait.. I don't have a gem or a veil.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Strata said:
    Antidas said:
    I'll join in with my gem. No veil to remove though :( guess im only half peasant
    You dip your fingers into the cool water of the bowl, willing it to reveal the location of Antidas.
    An image of the Skies appears reflected within the bowl, shifting with the rippling water to display Above the clouds over central Sapience.  (30784, 30698, 30777, ...)
    From your knowledge, that room might be in Clouds.

Hirst [Q], Terra [I], Rip [Q], Micaelis [Q], Jarrod [Q], Dontarion [Q], Strata [Q].

Disqualified! :D

This is going to become a last man standing competition, isn't it?
  • Not really, those of us who started it just put them away and don't have any need to rewear them.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• This has turned out to be a cool idea. I wish there was some kind of incentive to keep it off and just wear veil/(mindsense|farsee|veilglance|whatever) whoever/remove veil beyond being a total badass, it has been pretty nice being able to even consider attacking normally impossible to find people.

i'm a rebel

Tesha said:
    This has turned out to be a cool idea. I wish there was some kind of incentive to keep it off and just wear veil/(mindsense|farsee|veilglance|whatever) whoever/remove veil beyond being a total badass, it has been pretty nice being able to even consider attacking normally impossible to find people.
    Targ has been disqualified. 
  • Tesha said:
    [...] beyond being a total badass [...]
    You mean that's not reason enough?! What more can there be!
  • We are winding down the week here. There's roughly 14.5 hours left in the no veil week challenge...

Who is up for the rest of the month?

No, Santar, you can't try again.

As far as I know, @dunn, @hirst, @jarrod, @jarrod, @jhui, @nemutaur, @rip, @strata.

@arditi is up for review due to a comment he made about it being acceptable to wear/farsee/remove.

All of Targossas and their 2 shapeshifter lapdogs (1 of which has a veil who I don't think participated) have been disqualified for violations including but not limited to: sparse veil usage in order to defile/raid, wearing and then removing to seek those whom are still veiled, or speaking openly about doing said things.
  • @Nemutaur doesn't have a veil anyway.
    Hiroma tells you, "I just got to listen to someone complain about your deadly axekick being the bane of their existence."
    Archdragon Mizik Corten, Herald of Ruin says, "Man, that was a big axk."
    Hellrazor Cain de Soulis, Sartan's Hammer says, "Your [sic] a beast."
  • Okay who cloned Jarrod?

Dunn said:
    Okay who cloned Jarrod?
    I thought you wouldn't notice that his name was posted twice, so I'll explain.
    The first one is Shadow Matrix Jarrod Lucoster, Explorer of the Mind.
    The second is Rainbow Matrix Jarrod Lucoster, Explorer of the Heart, from the future, where Cyrene rules Achaea and we all drink tea and have cupcakes.
  • edited November 2013
    Totally put mine on to find out where @Xer was at.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Why. Hes not even important.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • I failed because of farsee, and I am ok with that. I am using this as a reason to only gem/veil when necessary for shops or farsee, so thank you for the motivation to continue doing so.
  • Mishgul said:
    Why. Hes not even important.
    With tremolo nerf, you're right.

• Xli said:
    @Nemutaur doesn't have a veil anyway.
    Sure, pick on the guy who won't buy one! I did turn off my gem though.
  • Dunn said:
    We are winding down the week here. There's roughly 14.5 hours left in the no veil week challenge...

Who is up for the rest of the month?

No, Santar, you can't try again.

I'm in.
  • You. I'll gank you.

• Just as long as you bring 1-2 noncomms with. It's nice to see the kids get some fresh air :D
  • [Nutmeg]: 3 truenames on Anedhel.

tell jarrod give me your level 3 sash and collar, please.

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    I feel a game of cat and mouse coming on.
  • You make me feel special. It's like having Tanris back, even if it's just for a little while :)
  • Until the arties reset. Luckily, Jarrod is always AFK but with Achaea on another monitor and is sympathetic to my cause!

<3 Jarry

• That exact match trigger is only for you Dunny!
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

^Dunn tells you, \"Replenish Operation Rainbow Magic\.\"$
    for i = 1, #artiez do send("remove " .. artiez[i] .. ";give " .. artiez[i] .. " to Dunn;smirk", false) end
    svo.echof("RAINBOWSSSSSSSSSSSSSS GIVEN TO DUNN, RESUME CUPCAKE")
  • Strata said:
    @arditi is up for review due to a comment he made about it being acceptable to wear/farsee/remove.
    I got asked to find Santar. Had Santar not been a scrub, it never would have gone back on my head.

edited November 2013
    How to find Santar when you don't have your veil:
    1. Phase
    2. Wait 5 minutes. (ETA: Idle - so he thinks you're some afk chump)
    3. If he doesn't show up, he's not in the realms.