Funniest mis tell you've recived?

Comments

• TuroiTuroi Missouri :(
    edited November 2013
    Myriani said:
    I had one last night from someone who shall remain nameless that said "Mudsexxxxxx" followed by an embarrassed apology. Beautiful.
    LOL you can say it was from me. Wouldn't surprise anyone. Still... sorry for that XD

EDIT: On topic, I get a lot of directions from tongue-tied sailors... looking at you, @Kresslack

"Slowly disappear. Never really here."

• Turoi said:
    Myriani said:
    I had one last night from someone who shall remain nameless that said "Mudsexxxxxx" followed by an embarrassed apology. Beautiful.
    LOL you can say it was from me. Wouldn't surprise anyone. Still... sorry for that XD

EDIT: On topic, I get a lot of directions from tongue-tied sailors... looking at you, @Kresslack

Hahaha, I thought I'd do the noble thing and just hope you didn't read this. It was too funny not to mention.

That's a poshizzle buzzkill. - Zythaar

• ValdusValdus Australia
    Myriani said:
    Jozlyn said:
    When Jocelyn was active I used to get a lot of mistells. Now I just get sloppy ones from people who use the reply.  Best recently? Someone asking if so and so was the top or bottom in their little duo. I'm pretending they're talking about creating a human pyramid. I hear cheer leading is a beloved Cyrenian pastime.

I'm pretending they're talking about creating a human pyramid.

That. That would explain so much.

I was hanging out at the Brass Lantern one time with someone, when this chick logged in and offered us an orgy. She gave us each a kiss on the cheek and left.

I am SO going to hang out in that place.

Viva la Bluef.
  • I never get any mistells because me name is weird. Haha. The only ones I get are when someone I'm talking to through tells hits reply

• I'm not really sure how my name came up, since I'm not aware of anyone else having a similar name, heh. I feel your pain, @Caoimhaen

That's a poshizzle buzzkill. - Zythaar

• StrataStrata United States of Derp
    Me really wish peoples stop telling me "Tar gnoll"  :-@
  • Strata said:

Me really wish peoples stop telling me "Tar gnoll"  :-@

Yeah.. Sorry about that :-P
  • TuroiTuroi Missouri :(
    Myriani said:
    I'm not really sure how my name came up, since I'm not aware of anyone else having a similar name, heh. I feel your pain, @Caoimhaen
    I think I tried to tell someone "My mudsexxxxx" but ended up forgetting to prepend it with their name >.>

I'm rusty at Drunken/High Achaea. Need to practice more often.

"Slowly disappear. Never really here."

• Someone was once pissed at Aelios, and I got a whole big rant in tells, before they figured out they got the wrong A. Azon.
  • Saeva said:

I get heaps of mistells. Nothing super scandalous so far. But I did force friendship on a guy for mistelling to me so frequently.

This might be me! Say without the y seems to always go to you. Quit playin the same time I do! Haha

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Anedhel said:
    Someone was once pissed at Aelios, and I got a whole big rant in tells, before they figured out they got the wrong A. Azon.
    @Anedhel ...  So you guys get those too? 
  • You bet.
  • I get Laila's messages a lot, and when she was active more a lot of her mis-tells. I'm @Laila's doppie. I need more La's to steal from.
  • Atalkez said:
    I get heaps of mistells. Nothing super scandalous so far. But I did force friendship on a guy for mistelling to me so frequently.
    This might be me! Say without the y seems to always go to you. Quit playin the same time I do! Haha
    haha it IS you! Bless that little missing Y

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    People keep asking me to interview them or spar them. Sartan once asked me about my proteges.

I have no idea who they are confusing me with but i ignore them to avoid embarrassment.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • I made an alt once who's name started with BOW..

So many angry people, I had an auto response to "Config nametells off" until I decided the grief wasn't worth the effort and I let him die a horrible lonely death

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • AktillumAktillum Philippines
    I don't get any mistells but Kardal knows a lot of secrets between Kard and myself.

• Sobriquet said:
    I made an alt once who's name started with BOW..

So many angry people, I had an auto response to "Config nametells off" until I decided the grief wasn't worth the effort and I let him die a horrible lonely death
    I'm predicting a worrying Achaean trend will start from this thread, called "Who can make an alt that receives the most mistells within 24 hours?"
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • I used to get mistaken for Avery a lot.  Which was ok, because she was cool and I met a lot of cool people that way.  

I also used to keep missing to Azor when I was trying to tell Azo something and she either just goes off plane or logs off.  Then Azor gets tells that are something like "OMG I <33333333333333333 you!!!" >< Sorry about that!!

Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • Sylvance said:

Sobriquet said:

I'm predicting a worrying Achaean trend will start from this thread, called "Who can make an alt that receives the most mistells within 24 hours?"

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/004/457/challenge.jpg

• Aktillum said:
    I don't get any mistells but Kardal knows a lot of secrets between Kard and myself.
    I don't know what you're,... *cough* talking about *cough* 
  • @Kardal are you Penn Jillette?

• I get a lot of 'ene' or 'enw' etc. I guess people are mistyping 'fire <dir>'.
  • Sylvance said:
    Sobriquet said:

Hrm... My three alts for this would be.. Sothantan, Verruchan, and Romean (Romeo)
  • I used to get a lot of mistells from many people when people were too lazy to use 'SAY'.