Which Class?

124»

Comments

• I just have it because it makes me part of the elite.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Im so fat that the i orbit the sun and earth clings to me.

Thats right, i am responsible for all life

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  •   You know, the concept, which classes are easy and which are difficult is irrelevant, it really boils down to...do you like a challenge or not.  Personally, I vote serpent above all others (if you  enjoy a challenge), it's hard as hell, keeps me thinking constantly, I never tire of the class and generally serpents are having fun and learning pretty much all the time.  At least the ones I know.  Everyday I learn something new, or find a new angle or edge...now on the other hand.

If you don't like using your brain very much, could care less about your future and generally want an automation for every action of your Achaean life while you watch TV, facebook and play a nice game of tic-tac-toe with your pet hamster...then I would suggest choosing a class other then serpent.

Personally I love the entire concept of the serpent class, it's a fresh take on the age old "thief/rogue", (I give a WOOT to the Divine...) of course not so fresh 16 years later, but when I logged onto Achaea in 97 and read the list of classes (There were 5 back then)...serpent was the challenge, it was the newest thing on the list and I believe still is.

I can't comment on the other classes as I have never tried any of them.  There is no need, serpent has it all.  If some of you new players are interested in the serpent lifestyle, I am deeply committed to the class.  I founded the Shadowsnakes and currently have projects in the works that not many know about....yet.  Send me a message in game, as I am usually well hidden and you will never see me.

As for player vs. player combat...it's pretty simple, you get in where you fit in.  That goes for any class of any level.  There are players at all levels of combat.  No need to worry about if your going to kill @Strata or @Iocun...your not.  At least not out of the gate.  Doesn't matter what class you choose.

For parting remarks, for you "brand" new players, your beginning steps in Achaea will either lead you to complete success or utter failure.  My advice is this, learn from both.  If you are not learning, you are dying.  Take it slow, you have the rest of your life, don't just think about the beginning of the game, you have to plan for the future.  

In any event, good luck to you all.  Achaea itself is hard...so, give yourself a pat on the back.

Rip

• Eld said:

Gdi, I just went through most of the first page of this thread agreeing and disagreeing before realising that it was 8 months old.

I just did this as well

• I picked omniclass.

#disposableincomedrain
  • StrataStrata United States of Derp

Seftin said:
    I picked omniclass.

#disposableincomedrain
    Seftin (male Shapeshifter)
    Jovolo (male mini-Shapeshifter resembling Seftin)
    Ayoxele (male Alternate Lord resembling an alternate)
    Strata (male Jackass)

:D