The A Team Veil Challenge

Comments

• No-artie November? I dare you
  • Inspired by this event, I will be removing my veil indefinitely.

• ^Richest motherfucker NA.

• HalosHalos The Reaches
    edited November 2013

You put a threadbare muslin veil into a canvas backpack.
    You say in Targossian, "Tulahuar."
    The gem of cloaking flares with a deep red light for a moment, and then subsides.
    That's like 1/2 of Targ raiders fully visible. I guess I can take a stab at it. 

EDIT: Ugh, it feels like gouging an eye out. I can't spy on anyone (important) now. How do people even deal

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Important people in achaea? You cant spy on newbies anymore?

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Halos said:

The gem of cloaking flares with a deep red light for a moment, and then subsides.

EDIT: Ugh, it feels like gouging an eye out. I can't spy on anyone (important) now. How do people even deal

Can't speak for the rest of my fellow plebians, but I gripe about how much I hate veils and wish people who raid(okay, more like lulz trespass for funnies) with them(and/or earring/duanathar away when someone even remotely shows up) would go and die in a fire. >.>
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    Halos said:

Oh wait. I just turned it on. Let me turn it back off.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • StrataStrata United States of Derp
    Santar said:
    You remove a Veil of the Sphinx.

You say, "Tulahuar."
    The gem of cloaking ceases to protect you.
    5363h/100%h, 98%m, 99%e, 87%w (..) [:(T)] 13.5% cexkdb@-say duanathar;evade d
    You say, "Duanathar."
    You quickly utter "Duanathar" and your wings flare with power before swiftly carrying you up to on the clouds.
    On the clouds (indoors).
     Greenthorn General Alrena Winterhart is here. She wields a bard's flute in her left hand and an ornate steel rapier in her right. The Golden Dragon Mina's imposing form looms. Sentinel Raven, Borran 
    Windsong, Oaken Hand is here, hidden. His face is partially concealed beneath a raised hood. He wields a sleek coldsteel dirk in his left hand and a Shield of Absorption in his right. Iakimen is here. 
    Sylvan Mystic, Achimrst is here. He wields a Shield of Absorption in his left hand. Saber-toothed Aladraion, Tempest is riding on an ivory peryton. He wields a Shield of Absorption in his left hand 
    and a small blackjack in his right. The Red Dragon Rangor's imposing form looms. Santar Darkwind is here, phased. He wields Thoth's fang in his left hand and a Shield of Absorption in his right.
    You see exits leading north, northeast, east, southeast, south, southwest, west, northwest, up, down, and in.
    >> Your movement causes your magical shield to dissipate. <<
    5363h/100%h, 99%m, 99%e, 88%w (..) [:(T)] 13.5% cexkdb@-(+50m, 1.2%) 
    You slip away to the down and successfully evade your pursuers.
    Treacherous mountain path (road).
    A noxious, red-hued fog overwhelms the area with a thick, palpable vapour.
    You see exits leading up and down.
    5363h/100%h, 99%m, 99%e, 88%w (..) [:(T)] 13.5% cexkdb@-scry santar
    You can see naught but darkness.
    5363h/100%h, 98%m, 99%e, 88%w (..) [:(T)] 13.5% cexkdb@-(-50m, 1.2%) farsee santar
    You can see naught but darkness.

Classy. But what do I know? I'm just some noob.
  • Guy lost twenty minutes in. NBD.

• This has the potential to be as epic as the no-masturbation contest on Seinfeld.
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
  • If you ever suggest that again, I will guard wipe Cyrene on a loop until they are bankrupt.

NEVER AGAIN.

• I think that's Dunn's way of saying "I'm out"!
  • I'm out of the no fap contest before it even starts.

• From now on, the name "Dunn" will forever be a pimp in a technicolor dreamcoat walking a pug (that is also wearing a technicolor dreamcoat and a miniature pimp hat) in my mind's eye.
  • Wow Dunn.. I didn't even suggest you not fap, clearly you need to, to keep your sanity. I was just saying it had the potential for similar results. That is to say, people will be unable to control themselves and will fap their veils before the week is out.
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
  • edited November 2013
    Why would someone fap into a veil? That's gross, Jonners.

*Also, I am being 1000% sarcastic in the above posts, if that was unclear.

• Isn't that what people with veils do with them? I always assumed that was what they did.

Huh.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • Penwize said:
    That's why I bought a hood.  Less chaffing.
    Tell that to the Jews.
  • Jonners spent all that time a month or so ago trying to convince me that it was his character that disliked all these things, but honestly, I'm confused now. Take a joke, yo.

• edited November 2013
    It would be pretty easy for him to take your response to his pretty benign "abstinence" joke as more of a forum smackdown than a good-natured joke (which seems to be what did happen).

EDIT:  this has been a fun thread, so... maybe it can be fun again before it gets shut down. 
  • I just saw this.

Are we allowed to wear/farsee/remove to find scrubs who aren't participating, or are we going full cold turkey?
  • Sothantos said:

I just saw this.

Are we allowed to wear/farsee/remove to find scrubs who aren't participating, or are we going full cold turkey?
    I'm cool with identifying scrubs.

• StrataStrata United States of Derp
    Arditi said:
    I just saw this.

I'm cool with identifying scrubs.
    Disqualified, fool!
  • I've been cold turkey veil-in-packing it.