Funniest mis tell you've recived?

This has probably been covered somewhere, but I'm too lazy to go look. What's the funniest/strangest mistell you've ever received?

That's a poshizzle buzzkill. - Zythaar

Comments

• When Nimala started existing, I was so excited because it meant I'd finally get messages meant for someone else!

Then, only a mere 28 IG years later, I finally did! It was awesome and definitely worth the wait!

Most mistells I get are from people who use the reply feature. >_>

• Nim said:

When Nimala started existing, I was so excited because it meant I'd finally get messages meant for someone else!

Then, only a mere 28 IG years later, I finally did! It was awesome and definitely worth the wait!

Most mistells I get are from people who use the reply feature. >_>

I'm not sure why people don't use RT more.
    Current scripts: GoldTracker 1.2, mData 1.1
    Site: https://github.com/trevize-achaea/scripts/releases
    Thread: http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/4064/trevizes-scripts
    Latest update: 9/26/2015 better character name handling in GoldTracker, separation of script and settings, addition of gold report and gold distribute aliases.
  • I've had a few for Wynedere before, and since I have my gem up and they can't see me on QW, they think TELL WY (blah) would be ok and go straight for him. Newp. 

Silvalum (protege) used to get a stack for Silvarien all the time for similar reasons.
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I get mistells from lazy sailing people. 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I get 'ore' a lot. Not many other mistells than that though.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Since I was a confused newborn, I have always gotten tells for Achilles. More recently from Sothantos, who has assured me he hates me for it.
  • Only mistells I've ever gotten were from people who either mistook me for someone similarly named, i.e. Jaiko, Jericko, Jack... And from people who probably were to lazy to type the whole name out and just nametell-ed.

That being said, I'm pretty sure I've sent some weird tells to people whose names start with a P, and sometimes an O, because of that same reason (nametells). I'm sure I've sent Orzaansyn some tells like "Humgii" or "Shard" because I mistyped 'P SHARD'.
  • I once was speaking to someone about ganking someone then told the person I was going to gank Ok, target <blah> remember to shatter <blah> or some such.

Could have been considered a joke if I hadn't followed it up with  miss.
  • I wonder how many mistells this kid gets

Malefic Rile (male Human).

He is 21 years old, having been born on the 25th of Aeguary, 618 years after the fall of the Seleucarian Empire.

He is ranked 2310th in Achaea.

He is an extremely credible character.

He is not known for acts of infamy.

He is a Slave in Mhaldor.

He is considered to be approximately 0% of your might.

• JozlynJozlyn out of here.
    edited November 2013
    When Jocelyn was active I used to get a lot of mistells. Now I just get sloppy ones from people who use the reply.  Best recently? Someone asking if so and so was the top or bottom in their little duo. I'm pretending they're talking about creating a human pyramid. I hear cheerleading is a beloved Cyrenian pastime.
     yes, sir.
  • AlcinaeAlcinae AFK
    edited November 2013
    I've got none due to my name. However, I sometimes got snippets of conversation from people who just use 'reply' all the time!
  • Yeah - I get a load of random stuff that was meant for SAYs. At one point, it was so frequent that I had to make a gag/reply trigger for "[X] tells you, "Mis."
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • Jozlyn said:
    When Jocelyn was active I used to get a lot of mistells. Now I just get sloppy ones from people who use the reply.  Best recently? Someone asking if so and so was the top or bottom in their little duo. I'm pretending they're talking about creating a human pyramid. I hear cheer leading is a beloved Cyrenian pastime.

I'm pretending they're talking about creating a human pyramid.

That. That would explain so much.

I was hanging out at the Brass Lantern one time with someone, when this chick logged in and offered us an orgy. She gave us each a kiss on the cheek and left.

That's a poshizzle buzzkill. - Zythaar

• Jonesey and I often get each others tells. Nothing special that I can remember though. I think he gets mine more than I get his.
    Penwize said:
    Everyone keeps calling me a door. :(
    At least they're not calling you a doorknob!
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    I get e n w s d u in out all the time.

I've also gotten some REALLY eff'd up tells meant for Das.
  • The funniest thing that ever happened was when I used to get random people sending me d sense.  I know why that happened but it cracks me up when it happens over and over again.

• I mistell to Ripley a lot... stupid @Rip...