Updated breakdown of class/race combos, along with specializations

2»

Comments

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    i am always in dragonform if i can help it

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Achilles said:

Kyrra said:

There's a few people like Skarash and Kinilan that never appear out of dform ever. Pretty sure Kayeil is another.

Is there any particular reason to lesser before QQing if you don't need to access your class skills for deffing up?

Devotionists don't regenerate devotion if they don't lesserform before QQing/Journaling etc.  Not sure if this applies to necromancers.  Apparently not a bug.

On the other hand, if you always dform before QQing, you'll never log in obviously naked because your clothes decayed.
  • The devo/essence not regening in dragon bug was fixed as of about a week ago.
  • Strata said:
    So many serpents. They must just sign on to check messages and leave or something.
    No, Strata. They are there. They are always there.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Makarios said:

The devo/essence not regening in dragon bug was fixed as of about a week ago.

You are probably my favorite person.

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    Eld said:
    If I understood Cardan's answer correctly when I asked that question last time this came up, 99+ is counted as dragon, and excluded from the lesserform counts. Looking back at that thread,though (Sybilla's second link), I don't see today he ever confirmed today they're not double counted.
    Looking at the code, yeah, it's counting everyone over level 99 as a dragon (the code that generates that is very old, with only minor updates for new classes).
  • Riley said:
    wow, there is another Troll Bard besides me?
    @Riley You've found the other one.
  • edited November 2013
    never mind
  • Makarios said:
    The devo/essence not regening in dragon bug was fixed as of about a week ago.
    I was absolutely mortified when that bug report came back saying it was not a bug. Thank you so much.

i'm a rebel