The A Team Veil Challenge

edited November 2013 in North of Thera
I thought about calling this 'No-veil-ber', but I thought better of it.

Anyways, A Team will be veils off from now (10:42 PM on Wednesday the 6th) until next Wednesday at the same time. Gems of cloaking too. 

This is going to be an irritating week so I apologize in advance to anyone who sends me a tell.

Feel free to join in! If you don't have a veil, you're a poor peasant and should be ashamed of yourself. No you can't participate, peasant.

Comments

• I'm in.

i'm a rebel

• Oh boy this gon be good.
  • edited November 2013
    In, only because HELP MHALDOR and HELP HOUSE NAGA need to look less lonely.

• Also, requesting that the title be edited to "The A Team Veil/Hood Challenge".

Because not all of us are bridesmaids.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Arditi said:
    Also, requesting that the title be edited to "The A Team Veil/Hood Challenge".

Because not all of us are bridesmaids.
    Do away with your insecurities and wear your veil proudly!

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• I got a veil for Christmas and I made it work: 

a wispy veil of seething miasma

• Dunn said:
    I got a veil for Christmas and I made it work: 

a wispy veil of seething miasma

All those wisps and seethes are clearly the vapor of tears being evaporated on the hatred that you weren't bought a hood.

Hood life, yo.

• Oh god, I hate being visible on "Who can induct" lists :(
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Jarrod said:
    Oh god, I hate being visible on "Who can induct" lists :(
    QUIT SHADOWSNAKES, QUIT ASHTAN

You can rejoin in a week. :D

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Oohhh. Fun, fun!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• edited November 2013
    You remove a Veil of the Sphinx.

You say, "Tulahuar."
    The gem of cloaking ceases to protect you.

• Oh dang. Might play this week.
  • I'll join in with my gem. No veil to remove though :( guess im only half peasant

• First casualty in under an hour, when will the next person fall?
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• I should stipulate that this is ALL week no matter the situation.

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    I will participate in a mass veil tradein.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Antidas said:

I'll join in with my gem. No veil to remove though :( guess im only half peasant

Well...
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• I'll slum it for a week, sure.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    No veil, no gem. :( So a normal week for me!

Will be very interesting to see how this effects raids and combat in general. Good on you to those partisipating.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I thought it was mustash mo-vember...

Eat like a caveman, train like a beast. Champions are not born, they are made. 

• Totally didn't notice this thread. Joining in!
  • Dunn said:
    Feel free to join in! If you don't have a veil, you're a poor peasant and should be ashamed of yourself. No you can't participate, peasant.
    How dare you call me a peasant, I'm the god damn Archdragon....fine no gemsies since I don't have a veil.
  • I'll totally participate. A week of gare and commscreen, huzzah!
  • @Rangor No Earring November didn't have the same ring to it. I was contemplating No Wing Wednesdays, but then shook my head and snuggled my wings. @Alcinae NO.

• MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    edited November 2013
    No veil month sounds boring actually. I dont actually care where any of you are unless you are already in my room. No earring month sounds more interesting.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae