My gift to you all

13»

Comments

• <Obligatory 'See you in a few weeks.' comment>

• This thread *must* be followed up with a big comeback "My .gif to you all" thread.  I'll be waiting!

• edited November 2013
    Cya @Bonko. Sorry I never turned gay for you.
  • edited November 2013
    Come on @Bonko  you can't quit!
    Light prevails, always
  • Seftin said:
    Cya @Bonko. Sorry I never turned gay for you.
    You should have, being gay for @Bonko is the best.
  • Hey, managing to get a party of n00bs together (being a total n00b myself) and kill you while you were killing Eleusian mobs is one of my favorite Achaean memories. I'll miss you and your particular brand of crazy, dude.
  • Man, I thought this was to announce that he was able to get veils deleted.

Good luck and keep safe, Bonko

• @Bonko, Take it easy and congratulations on your future.  I don't have any cute .gifs to post but I will say this, excellent role-playing, and thank you for being a killer serpent.  My advice, "Don't walk backwards..." and to wrap up this rather touching post.  Good luck man!

• This is a ripoff, where is my effing gift Bonko!

I never really interacted with you but I'm sad to see you go.
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
  • BluefBluef Delos
    edited January 2014
    I've never looked at a stymphalian bird the same way since we met. You will be missed @Bonko.

P.s. Congratulations on your new job!
  • Katzchen said:

Mhaldor just lost it's token gay guy and griefer. What will we do? Hold auditions? Can two men fill Bonko's... shoes to satisfaction?

Who knows? The only sure thing is that there aren't enough men to fill Bonko to his satisfaction.

Oh, right, since this is a Bonko thread...

• Miss you @Bonko. You were a great pain in the arse, and I had fun with you. Take care, and win 'em suits.

• Not even gonna leave us with contact info in case we need a lawyer? Its like free clients
  • Aww, man! Bonko~! You're gonna let @Vaehl get his spot as my favourite troll back, without a fight?!

Phooey!
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π