Rips

Are very annoying.

I get a refund of my herbs I've eaten four times? :S

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.

Comments

• Elezar or something like that, died twice then they set in. He got all the exp back.. Lucky bastard
  • Five times now!

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • StrataStrata United States of Derp
    Atalkez said:
    Are very annoying.

I get a refund of my herbs I've eaten four times? :S
    Bah. Herbs. I wish I could get a refund on the conversation I was just having. LOL :)
  • Tecton forgot to pay the bill
  • XerXer Langley
    I lost all the exp I hunted up. My 4% and 10k gold D: Ah well. Less of a loss than dying 8 times in a row XD
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • I'm scared to log back in for fear of breaking the things.

WAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa @Tecton come on bro we need halp!

• You had to be a smartass and not let the man cover his mistakes, eh.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Thaumas said:
    You had to be a smartass and not let the man cover his mistakes, eh.
    I'll probably regret it later!

• so crashing and time warps are fine... unless you keep getting warped back to the room right before bella and have to run for you life again and again and agian.....

Cahin said:
    Obliterate was a fair and balanced ability and it's removal from puppetry and vodun should have been a crime.
  • Aargh, can't just QQ because my ship is in the middle of the ocean!

• Dude. That was freaking hilarious. I still say its @vayne 's fault. He broke the space time continuum. How dare you log in and ruin everything!

• Sorry humans, I was practicing the noble sport of 'cooking'. Didn't want to teleport to the grocery store to re-buy wasted ingredients, so went for the easy route and rewound time.

On that note, these chicken nuggets are perfect.

• ValdusValdus Australia

Synbios said:
    Sorry humans, I was practicing the noble sport of 'cooking'. Didn't want to teleport to the grocery store to re-buy wasted ingredients, so went for the easy route and rewound time.

On that note, these chicken nuggets are perfect.
    Curse you, eldritch abomination!

Viva la Bluef.
  • There's more than one @Rip?

Uh oh.
  • That's what I thought this thread was about too, @Seldin. It wasn't. I've been cheated.

TL;DR - I want a refund on my click.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • @seldin, @sylvance - I had my hopes up too..