My gift to you all

edited November 2013 in North of Thera
After many long years of law school, I have finally finished and will be starting a full-time job next week. Thus, I will no longer have time for Achaea.

Rejoice! For now you can all sleep with both eyes shut.

@Penwize and @Kellonius: Enjoy rejoining mark. P.S. Earionduil sends his regards.

To those of you who didn't have nice things to say about me, and still don't: not only did you give me more relevance and notoriety than I deserved, but I say this:

Comments

• You can go back to forgetting about eye sigils in your house now. Yummy herbs. *nom nom nom*
  • Congrats on the job, well done! Also, I think even the worst, most annoying people bring something to the game, so it's a shame to see you go! Having said that, you were good at what you did. Bye!
    Achieved dragon on the 13th of Aeguary, 634 - aged 21 and 1 month and 21 days.

Elder dragon on the 6th of Chronos 635 - aged 22 and 8 months and 14 days.
  • I'll miss you and the ridiculous conversations we'd randomly have.

You drive me @Bonko.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Congrats @Bonko! You'll be missed but have a great time! :)
  • Ah, yes. This is a Bonko thread afterall.

• Damn it Bonko, I just made an alias to spam you with T BONKO EMP.

Now what do I do with it.

• ValdusValdus Australia
    I hated you after you ganked all that gold from me. HATED.

But I am sad that you will no longer be that dark menace in the air. Your legend will live on, and I hope that someone will step up to fill your shoes.

Who knows? Perhaps in the future Valdus will go Serpent and aspire to be like you. A tragic tale of loss and bittersweet irony when Valdus imitates the only man he could ever truly love!

I hope your job brings you happiness and that we can still see you around on the forums. Take care.

Viva la Bluef.
  • And did anyone else think this topic was going to be some epic log of griefage from @Bonko?

:( I suppose his leaving counts. DON'T GO BONKO

• SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    We'll miss you, @Bonko. It's been really fun with you being around. :) Don't be a stranger and drop by when you want!

so hard to keep it cool omg bonko <3

I do wonder tho who'll be the next person who people will issue/blame if something really griefy happens. >.>
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere

• What the hell's a Bonko?

No, seriously. I don't even know what this is.

I think we had a gif war once... maybe... preeeeetty sure I lost.
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • AitoxAitox South Africa
    @Bonko, will you still share Britney songs with me on Skype? :(
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

P.S. Can I have your stuff?
  • Permanent bans could not keep you away.

• Good luck in your endeavours, Bonko. I enjoyed the deep talks we shared. :)
  • When are you going to make a listing on ebay?

• How can you leave this cute face @Bonko