Pumpkins!

It's that time of year. Time to grab a freakishly large gourd, carve into the top, give it an impromptu lobotomy, and then carve something into it and call it a day. Then you can take the leftover guts and make something with it, I don't know, I've burnt soup. But, PUMPKINS.

I decided to do a Dark Souls pumpkin. Praise the Sun and all that.

Comments

Trick or Treat for adults.
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Needs to be Wintermourne so it's Achaea for @Daeir!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I dub this thread for hilarious/amazing costumes too.

~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
  • JozlynJozlyn out of here.
    @firien. Awesome pumpkin!
    I use a thing called a speedball (a majig), used for scraping and making stamps. That and a standard set of kitchen knives and a spoon.
     yes, sir.
  • Tecton said:
    This is one I carved last year...
    NEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDD!