Deathsight

CONFIG DEATHSIGHT PLAIN

Shows deathsights without any frills. Just Blah has slain Blah, in both live stream and HISTORY DEATHSIGHT. I'd like to be able to more easily filter out/distinguish what's going on in deathsight. The deathsight colour doesn't currently serve this purpose, as it's still difficult to scan through kills/deaths with the different order of killer/victim in all the various deathsights.

Comments

• Useful for raids, etc
    Hiroma tells you, "I just got to listen to someone complain about your deadly axekick being the bane of their existence."
    Archdragon Mizik Corten, Herald of Ruin says, "Man, that was a big axk."
    Hellrazor Cain de Soulis, Sartan's Hammer says, "Your [sic] a beast."
  • StrataStrata United States of Derp
    Would also be cool, if either it only applied to PK or if there was a flag in GMCP to distinguish who killed someone (another player, misadventure, a denizen, themselves, etc.)

• edited October 2013

I don't know if they'll go for this...didn't they just spend a good chunk of time updating and adding new flavor texts to all the deathsights not too long ago?

edit: Although I guess a way to toggle what you can see wouldn't be so 'drastic'.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Sucks for the folk that paid for custom death messages too.

Still, I agree that there should be a simplified option. A few cities run bounty lists, people raid etc and keeping track of tallies would be far easier.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Disagree: Seeing numerous deaths by poison is how you know Mhaldor is winning.

• Arditi said:
    Disagree: Seeing numerous deaths by poison is how you know the Naga are winning in experience.
    ftfy

• Hasar would know; he is a master of deathsight and contributes regularly to charity (spamming deathsight).