Shimmering Orbs and Worn Items

Sometimes when examining people I find something that catches my eye as 'neat' or 'interesting'. A lot of times though, I cannot get a proper look at a piece of jewellery or scabbard, etc if it is worn by someone and they have a shimmering orb, using LOOK <person> <item>. 

I'd like to suggest configuring shimmering orbs to cloak the inventory on Hand, and not the items that are worn and already displayed to the public eye.

Comments

• I think splitting the shimmering orb into two items (one to prevent appraise, one to prevent looking at worn items) is already listed.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Why would they make something specifically to stop people from being able to see worn items!? Do people really steal worn clothes or something!?

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Sena said:
    I think splitting the shimmering orb into two items (one to prevent appraise, one to prevent looking at worn items) is already listed.
    "Split the concealment orb enchantment's current functions across a pair of enchantments."

That wasn't very clear, so thought I'd double-check.

• Shirszae said:
    Why would they make something specifically to stop people from being able to see worn items!? Do people really steal worn clothes or something!?
    I'd laugh but I still remember those old theft panty snatchers...
  • edited October 2013
    This has been raised before:

http://forums.achaea.com/discussion/1150/shimmering-orbs-are-annoying

Interestingly Sena has posted almost identical comments in response to both discussions.