Art Trades!

I'm not taking credit for this idea, it's all Yae's fault.

Let's have some art trades happening here! 

If you're open to taking requests, reply here (you can even add a sample of your work!). If you see someone you want to trade with, you guys can work out details in private. For the sake of the thread, please post the results of the trade here! 

(For those who don't want to draw, I'm sure the artists will be open to credits as well). 
Commissions- Base pay is 15cr/hour of work. See THIS for commission FAQ.
The current commission queue is 5. Estimated delay in new commissions is > one week.
There is currently a freeze on commissions. No new requests are being taken at this time, and current pieces are delayed. See sketchbook thread for details.

Comments

• I'll start it off while Yae tries to login XD

I'm open to doing quick sketches, basic coloring. I have watercolors but... I'm pretty lazy. 

Sample work: 
    Commissions- Base pay is 15cr/hour of work. See THIS for commission FAQ.
    The current commission queue is 5. Estimated delay in new commissions is > one week.
    There is currently a freeze on commissions. No new requests are being taken at this time, and current pieces are delayed. See sketchbook thread for details.

• YaeYae
    edited October 2013

;;)
    I liked your art so I thought it'd be fun if we could trade since we both draw!
    But anyway, I have a variety of styles and I'm pretty flippant in switching around depending on what I have to work with.

SAMPLES:
    imageimageimage
    And a few more doodles scattered through the Character Draw thread.
    If you need me, you can find me sporadically on the Achaea Discord as Yae. 
    Do not DM on forums unless you're ok with waiting a couple months!
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    edited March 2014
    Oh, I was about to make a new discussion about art request. Been hoping to find someone to do a drawing of Amanu.

edit add: If anyone is interested in making a few credits, please message me. I have a difficult time knowing who to ask.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    I'm not an artist, but I can do short stories or poems if someone wants to swap something relating to artwork or writing. 

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Kresslack said:
    I'm not an artist, but I can do short stories or poems if someone wants to swap something relating to artwork or writing. 
    Writing trades would be a very interesting idea. I would not mind participating on one or two. @Anedhel also owes me a story still, so I am sure he'd be delighted to participate as well. 

(no, you don't get a choice)
    :-$

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• I count poetry and stories as art. /twiddled thumbs I don't think it would hurt the livelihood of the thread to expand to different criterias so long as there is trading of creativity. :x
    If you need me, you can find me sporadically on the Achaea Discord as Yae. 
    Do not DM on forums unless you're ok with waiting a couple months!
  • I'm all up for writing a few commissions too! Just give me a prompt and I'll churn it out as soon as I can :)
  • I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today gladly write poetry for line art.
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    I'm a little wary about promising stories, because it's difficult for me to write if I'm not interested in the subject. (Not being elitist, just knowing myself and my likelihood of finishing stories.) However, if you propose something to me and I like it and tell you I'll do it, I'd love art in return :D
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• I have traded poems for a story with @Jurixe!  Do we get rankings like with the Ivory/Quisalis Mark?

As a bonus or penalty (for the masochistic), I'm also willing to voice record myself reading my writings out loud.  My microphone is not of terribly high quality at this time and I live near a hospital and a freeway, so noise can happen.
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • @Jurixe

I'm the same way when it comes to art.  

But I am also posting here if any of you guys want to art trade with me. 
    Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • Art for Word will be an interesting trade. I've done art trades before and it took us weeks to get back to each other. When we aimed for a sketch trade instead, it ended up looking like a bad game of iSketch
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

• JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    I don't know about other people, but for me a fast piece of work will probably either be a) short, b) not very polished, or c) both of the above. I wrote Ellodin's story in slightly under two hours, and it was a fun piece but it did lack somewhat in detail.
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• I'd be interested in art trades or story trades. I don't write prose often, mainly because I have trouble with ideas, but I think it would be a lot of fun.

There's still an Achaean who owes me an art trade from... three years ago now? Something like that. I think I would prefer trades to be somewhat quicker than that, please.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • edited March 2014
    Seven-day turnaround seems reasonable, unless you want something in color. I can turn out line-art (depending on what it is) in a couple hours, or a story in two/three days.

ETA: I consider a story to be between four and ten pages long, generally speaking.
  • Gaia online had one of those draw the person aboveyou quick sketch things. We could do something like that. All drawings would be under an hour and writings as well cause that's the forum edit time. 
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • I think the forum edit time is 15 minutes now.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • You guys have most likely seen a lot of my work. >__> But I'm always up for an art trade. <3

I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• @Jiraishin

sadface. :(
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Jiraishin said:
    I think the forum edit time is 15 minutes now.
    Time to hit the ranting thread again...

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Xae said:

You guys have most likely seen a lot of my work. >__> But I'm always up for an art trade. <3

And I'm waiting for you to feel better. Damn that stone!

• Well I am probably not the greatest, but I can pen a few lines as well. Expanding from poetry to short stories so if you need/want just let me know. Either here or in game. (Suppose to avoid having to answer it more than once pay based on request even possibility of trade)

There is a storm hate to see

It rages around me

The storm will be, set me free

Ok so probably not the best Haiku :)

• Dunno if any of you are interested at all! samplessss
    I'll probably be shifting over to Starmourn, seeya there!
    discord: aciidwire#5240
    Please check out my new art page!

• @Xae I would totally do an art trade with you :)