programmer wanted!

Hello all. My name is Rodney, I am a student who is working on their BAS in computer science. I recently moved to the area where I attend university and have an upcoming assignment where I must have an informational interview with someone in the field I hope to enter after graduation. The interview would be through email and consists of 7-10 very short simple questions I have concerning the field and the subjects experience within such. If anyone about the forums reads this and is a programmer/software developer and would be willing to answer these questions, I would be very grateful. If any are interested please email me at RodneyThomas88@gmail.com or respond to this with your contact email. Again, I am very grateful for any assistance in this matter. 

--Rodney

Comments

• or contact me IG! It is probably the fastest method as I seem to always be on or sleeping :)
  • StrataStrata United States of Derp
    before y'all start accosting this little dude for requesting assistance IG for an OOC matter - he is from Mhaldor and was 100% IG with me after I robbed him a few times. Legit.
  • edited October 2013

Hmm and I thought this was the OOC portion of the thread....

• edited October 2013
    ya....
  • @Valden might be able to help if they don't have to be from your country.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• StrataStrata United States of Derp
    Cahin said:
    Strata said:
    before y'all start accosting this little dude for requesting assistance IG for an OOC matter - he is from Mhaldor and was 100% IG with me after I robbed him a few times. Legit.
    I think you are confusing IC with IG.
    I noob. Didn't know there was a specific difference. Thank you for the correction, acronym occifers. :)
  • @Katzchen No they don't need to be from my country!! Would it be best to contact him IG about such or may I have a contact email? Thank you for the assistance