I'm Sorry Thread

MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
edited October 2012 in North of Thera
We forgot to revive -this- thread which just goes to show that you are all pretty much psychopaths. I hope you are all happy with yourselves.

That said, I felt like re opening this just to get this off my chest really. I am sorry for letting things slip, and I am sorry for not keeping the IC and the OOC separate  in some big(ish) issues recently. I'm also sorry to all the volunteers that have had to put up with me and/or have given up, and I am definitely sorry for being an unnecessary jerk.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae

Comments

• I'm sorry I let you take (back) the Dreaded pastry position. That's the only thing I had going for me :( 
  • edited October 2012

• XerXer Langley
    I'm sorry for not being around more D: I keep saying I want to be around more but then I feel worse for just saying that and not actually being around. It's still true though.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • I'm sorry for leaving Cyrene's embassy in a big mess after my botched-up attempt as an ambassador.

It's the one thing that's keeping me from going back. I don't know what to do with her, anymore.

I am not a good roleplayer, I admit. I make foolish choices, have little consistency in roleplay, can't give time for responsibilities since I'm so easily distracted. I fail at interaction, and I don't think I will ever know combat beyond pressing my bashing macro.

I'm sorry for all that. I can't improve, apparently. I'm sorry to those people I have interacted with, since I could have carried it on and perhaps would have done things better. I'm sorry to those people who were affected by these messed-up actions and mistakes of mine.

I'm sorry.

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • I'm sorry for the emo-ness lately. So much emotional (bleep) I've been dealing with is making things difficult for me to RP right. Sorreh peoples, especially those who have tried to keep me cheered up and keep on goin. 
    meh

• I'm sorry, Carmain, that I took down that shrine when you were really the only person around to defend it. And since it took me a while, I'm sorry if it seemed like I was taunting you.

Wait, why isn't anyone else apologizing to Carmain? I thought that was the purpose of this thread.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    I'm sorry a dog person and not a catmain person.
  • I'm sorry I get this urge to make a new alt every 3 months

• I'm sorry but I'm not apologizing.
  • You should be sorry, You've forgot to post after every post of mine as you promised with some facts...

I'm sorry for umm... Being me??? But  I'm not sorry for being me with friends.... That's right, I think?

• I'm sorry for taking the easy way out and leaving Mhaldor like so many before me. I wish you all the best.
  • Maht said:
    I'm sorry for taking the easy way out and leaving Mhaldor like so many before me. I wish you all the best.
    At the end of the day, it's a game (and one that you might be paying for) and if you're not happy and having fun, what's the point?
  • edited October 2012
    Danith said:
    Maht said:
    I'm sorry for taking the easy way out and leaving Mhaldor like so many before me. I wish you all the best.
    At the end of the day, it's a game (and one that you might be paying for) and if you're not happy and having fun, what's the point?
    I wasn't happy where I was, sure, but I still wish the Naga and Mhaldor the best. I tried to be discharged honorably but due to a hastily made (stupid) mistake I ended up being enemied anyway, which really upsets me because it only helps motivate my character to stray towards Shallam or something where I originally had no intention to do so. It's my fault though, so I can't be mad at anyone.
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    Danith said:
    Maht said:
    OOCly, you don't owe organizations anything especially if you're not having fun. I'd rather people who leave organizations just do what they enjoy in their new organization than keep on being vocally bitter when it doesn't really achieve anything anymore aside from personal lulz. That said, I'm sorry @Herenicus for having been reminded of RL violence in Mhaldor and it's good you're enjoying yourself in Cyrene. We will still feel so weird about it ICly but best of luck.
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• TuroiTuroi Missouri :(
    I'm sorry for doing drugs and logging in :(

"Slowly disappear. Never really here."

• DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Mishgul said:
    We forgot to revive -this- thread which just goes to show that you are all pretty much sociopaths. I hope you are all happy with yourselves.
    fix'd

Also, I'm sorry for fixing that.
  • HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    Sherazad said:
    OOCly, you don't owe organizations anything especially if you're not having fun. I'd rather people who leave organizations just do what they enjoy in their new organization than keep on being vocally bitter when it doesn't really achieve anything anymore aside from personal lulz. That said, I'm sorry @Herenicus for having been reminded of RL violence in Mhaldor and it's good you're enjoying yourself in Cyrene. We will still feel so weird about it ICly but best of luck.
    I feel a little bad about Mhaldor being left in the lurch, but I know that if Sartan, the Malevolent reemerges this morning you'll be back on top of the world by lunch. On the flip side, the city's fate is uniquely tied to Sartan's activity and there's only so much you can reasonably accomplish without the enthusiasm engendered by divine give-a-damn.  
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    And this after I just decided to start RPing with more people again. :( I give up, I think I'm cursed. Good luck though, I hope you have fun playing wherever you decide to go next.
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I'm sorry that during the Shallam raid on Ashtan earlier I transfixed a novice that called guards and neglected to tell people what I was doing. I didn't wanna kill him, just keep him from walking into our room and doing it.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I don't.. wot?
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • I'm sorry for catching and locking daydreaming novices and putting them into the wilderness when I was younger. It wasn't a great way to induct players. I learned bad habits from another player (who was later condemned and cast out).

That said, that interaction caused some players to hang around. So 50/50?

I am trying to make up for this cruelty by being a better player and involving myself with more novices.
    "Trust in me, Universe, I will deliver / the promise that no-one shall ever / set their mind to games or play / for Serious Order is the way. I will not rest until it is done; / rules will be made for everyone. / They will know Order and its graces - and just like me, all shall be Greyfaces." - The Heroes of Sapience, Act 5, Greyface.
  • I'm sorry I'm a Linux newbie who is having problems with basic stuff... :(
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • I'm sorry I read this.

You all lose 5 points for being pansies.

• You lose all the points for being you. >=(
  • Jealous is ugly Tvistor.  Come have a cuddle

>:D<