Your Legacy

1234568»

Comments

• Respectable knight as well as a staunch and formidable defender of Cyrene and her allies.

Still working on the formidable bit

• HerenicusHerenicus The Western Front
    Tvistor said:
    Herenicus never went to Cyrene in my mind.
    Cyrene has been fun, actually. It's got all the roleplaying, without the tired mechanics of shrine conflict, forest conflict, or lopsided lolraids. My favorite aspect of Mhaldor was the roleplaying, religious, or ritual elements, but you're forever being interrupted to cater to the special needs of the PvP and PvE crowds. Want your leisure time to consist of bashing essence because someone on the other side decided to bash for eight hours last night? Want to stand around shooting the targets called on a party channel? Be my guest. To me, it's repetitive. I can allow that reasonable minds will differ.
  • TuroiTuroi Missouri :(

"Slowly disappear. Never really here."

• Hashan. :-<

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Silas said:
    Hashan. :-<
    What?
  • Vayne said:
    Silas said:
    What?
    I think you may have missed Turoi's post...

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    Turoi is not Hashani.
  • Vayne said:

Silas said:

What?

Exactly.
  • Rainbows!
    Commission List: Aesi, Kenway, Shimi, Kythra, Trey, Sholen .... 5/5 CLOSED
    I will not draw them in the order that they are requested... rather in the order that I get inspiration/artist block.
  • edited October 2012
    EDIT: Okay, be broken, quote system. See if I care.

I can get down with that. Most of Achaea's PvP bores me immensely (because games with visuals allow me to murder vast swathes of Russians without all this thinking) and PvE is just... no. Also note how I don't log in anymore.

I just can't imagine trying to get things done in a democracy. You should have seen the amount of pointless paperwork and debating that went into you getting inducted to Cyrene. Half the people I spotted were going 'Well, he's Herenicus so we should let him in.' and the other half was going 'Well, he's Herenicus so we should keep him out.'

I don't feel bad derailing because the last post just said 'rainbows' in pretty colours.
  • SherazadSherazad Planef Urth
    I thought that Eleusian dood, L--- something.. I forgot his name. Anyways, I thought he gave people rainbows through his rainbow crits script which I also use. 

Also, if you have the same thing for so many years, I can see why Herenicus is turned off at Mhaldor right now, aside from the violence. I think what keeps Mhaldor the city for me is that I've had alts in different cities and just grew tired of some people talking like idiots. Not to be snobbish, idiots are everywhere, they're just less tolerated in Mhaldor. 
    Bleh, work ate my gaming life.
    내가 제일 잘 나가!!!111!!1

• @Tvistor getting things done in a dictatorship where nobody logs in has its own frustrations.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • Vaehl said:
    Silas said:
    What?
    Exactly.
    Hashan has actually really impressed me so far, as long as you don't stand at Crossroads at certain times of day. Maybe it's just my social circles in each city, but it's already light years ahead of whatever RP I saw in Shallam.
    Mathonwy said:
    dactylic hexameter is
    way more interesting than the inside of anyone's vagina.
  • That image is impressive, Turoi.
  • High-speed .gif, look at his eyebrows twitch ever so slightly. I stared at it for like 10 minutes just feeling sorry for myself and the world.
  • A lightyear is not a unit for roleplay, silly.
  • It's better than most people say, honest! Just like any city with politics, complexities, and so on, Hashan has its perks too.