Mindnet to PT (Mudlet / Svo)

Lots of people have this, so sure it's not that difficult, but it's beyond my ken... how would I get Svo to report when mindnet detects people entering / leaving an area? I'm looking for a single line output, eg

Pete, Dave, Clive, Malcom have entered area Ashtan [4]

Any help appreciated.
Hiroma tells you, "I just got to listen to someone complain about your deadly axekick being the bane of their existence."
Archdragon Mizik Corten, Herald of Ruin says, "Man, that was a big axk."
Hellrazor Cain de Soulis, Sartan's Hammer says, "Your [sic] a beast."

Comments

• mindnet_entered = mindnet_entered or {}
    mindnet_entered[#mindnet_entered+1] = matches[2]

-- gets called only once, so a group entering does not spam
    svo.prompttrigger("mindnet entered", function()
      send(string.format("pt %s (%d) ENTERED %s!", svo.concatand(mindnet_entered), #mindnet_entered, gmcp.Room.Info.area))

mindnet_entered = nil
    end)
    From http://doc.svo.vadisystems.com/
  • Do I need to enter that a function? A trigger?
    Hiroma tells you, "I just got to listen to someone complain about your deadly axekick being the bane of their existence."
    Archdragon Mizik Corten, Herald of Ruin says, "Man, that was a big axk."
    Hellrazor Cain de Soulis, Sartan's Hammer says, "Your [sic] a beast."
  • Code for the person has entered mindnet trigger.
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    SVO provides some handy tools that allow you to copy to a desired channel. You can use the built in alias "vconfig ccto party" then create the following trigger...

RegexTrigger: ^(\w+) has entered mindnet\.$

Script:

svo.ccnop(matches[2].." has entered the area!") This will send it even if your system is paused.

or

svo.ccto(matches[2].." has entered the area!") This will only send it if your system in not paused.

You could even play around with it some more and make it alert you of only enemies using the NameDB instead of anyone it catches.
  • If you're a monk, I think vconfig mindnet on ought to turn the reporting on.
  • Is there a way to only announce specific cities, people, city enemies, etc?

• Cooper said:
    Is there a way to only announce specific cities, people, city enemies, etc?
    Do vconfig politics. Make sure your home is set to your home (so vconfig org <city>), then in vconfig politics click click next to the cities until it says 'is an enemy'. Not sure if 'city enemies' or 'citizens' add to this... my mindnet script is kind of buggy, it likes to occasionally announce random targossian citizens and sometimes doesn't want to announce all enemies coming into an area, just a select few.

But that should get you set up for now!
    But gosh darn it, if there do exist some people who just can't handle the uniqueness of your snowflake...
    - Mathonwy