I have giftable bound credits for trade.

2»

Comments

• Asmodron said:

Dont mess with us

..it just got real. :O

• Sylvance said:
    Cahin said:
    Antidas said:
    Arditi said:
    I should see about organizing a "Buy every Naga a Lupines" fund. Wait. Needs a better name. "Nagartillery". There we go.
    There isn't a fund already for that? Coulda sworn there was...
    Naga credit sales.  I will always fondly remember the one that lasted ~2 RL months where you could buy 5 a day. Cheap, too.
    Back when Naga had members, eh?
    Naga never had people. That's why the creditsale lasted that long.

• Take it one step further and MARKET "Selling Bound credits.".

Just to get flamed.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • EldEld
    edited August 2013
    nm
  • If we're going to social engineer, I wouldn't mind seeing deserving midbies below a certain might in organizations (House and City) get access to a LOT more of the credits that orgs get through players purchasing credits, especially now that there's a semi-automated system in place... I don't even care if they stay in the orgs "forever".  If they've been around a reasonable amount of time (hate to waste the credits on someone who'd poof from the entire game tomorrow), and aren't complete assholes, I'd love to see lower might people have more access to those credits.  
  • Jules said:
    If we're going to social engineer, I wouldn't mind seeing deserving midbies below a certain might in organizations (House and City) get access to a LOT more of the credits that orgs get through players purchasing credits, especially now that there's a semi-automated system in place... I don't even care if they stay in the orgs "forever".  If they've been around a reasonable amount of time (hate to waste the credits on someone who'd poof from the entire game tomorrow), and aren't complete assholes, I'd love to see lower might people have more access to those credits.  
    That's something houses and cities can easily set up as is, since those credits just go into the org coffers. Credit sales and reward programs exist in most orgs. Not really sure what you're proposing here.
  • edited August 2013
    In our orgs at least, those lower might players would have to be fairly high-ranking to have access to a number of org credits worth mentioning.  That's all.  I guess the current thinking is that you'd better be a fairly important fixture in the org.  I'd be interested in trying to make more people a fixture in the game, if not necessarily *my* org...

EDIT:  I'd also be more than okay with making ALL org credits bound.  
  • That's something that organisations can easily change right now if they want to though; there's absolutely nothing required from the admin to make it happen with things as they are right now. If your point was more an appeal to those in charge of organisations to reconsider the way they distribute organisation credits then that's probably better suited as its own separate discussion.
  • Yeah, that's pretty much what I was saying.  I'm not so passionate about it at the moment that I wanted to start a thread, but the "social engineering" aspect of the current promotion discussed in this thread, and its specific focus on credits for those who might not otherwise be able to procure them prompted my comment.  
  • edited August 2013
    If no one wants to just -give- me their giftable credits, I might like to arrange a trade.

**message me if you have some that you would like to trade/sell
  • Peak said:

If no one wants to just -give- me their giftable credits, I might like to arrange a trade.

**message me if you have some that you would like to trade/sell
    Will trade them for my 190+ speed whip, you caitiff.

• Was just gifted credits in the manner they were meant for; this is like Christmas :D
  • The only thing I hate about this promotion is not being able to afford any credits this month so I can gift some too (gifting unbound just isn't the same.)
    This would be really cool if every active player around Christmas got a oneshot of say 10 gift credits to spread around.
    ~
    You close your eyes momentarily and extend the range of your vision, seeking out the presence of Drugs. 
    Though too far away to accurately perceive details, you see that Drugs is in Mhaldor.
  • Sorry to be joining the asshole brigade (also known as the Need Moar Creditz Crew), but can you gift friend credits to your alt? Specifically asking whether this is a) mechanically possible and, b) Seconds Abuse (to be clear, I don't think it is Seconds Abuse, but if I could get a black-and-white ruling from @Sarapis that would be pretty sweet).
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Wouldn't think so because they would be gained through OOC means but curious to hear the answer to this too.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• @Ainia said:

I actually asked out of curiosity and I was told no by The Big T.

'No, it's okay', or 'No, don't do it'?
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.
  • It'd be pretty ridiculous if they wouldn't let you transfer OOC credits to your alts...
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    OOC credits yes but the gift ones are bound credits and only obtainable through IG means.

I understand the distinction.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Trading my unbound credits for your giftable bound ones in a 1:3 ratio, if anyone wants to take me up on that offer  *-:)

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • I'm still offering 9:10 ratio.

No limit to how many credits I'll trade at that price.

• I have 150 gift credits that I could do with turning into bound credits. If anybody's interested in trading let me know.
  • Are there any giftable bound credits left?