Help for Basic Bashing Script for Monk

Hi I have been out of the game for 5 years and wanted to check in and try to play a bit again. The only problem is I am incredibly rusty. I am a monk and I really just want basic information on "what to write where" to make it possible for me to pres a key and attack a target.
I would love to understand how to 
-target so all I have to write is t (something)
-combine my basic bashing combo's and then be able to press one button on my keyboard to attack
-maybe also an anti theft trigger.
I think once I understand some of the basics I would be able to extrapolate and experiment from there.
I will be using the stock achaea.com program to access the game. I can also use mudlet if you know either please me know or post a link to a good reseource. The Achaea community has always been really friendly about questions so thanks in advance.

Answers

• LiancaLianca Fire and Spice
    edited October 2013
    One button press to attack is pretty easy with the new KILL command. The new achaea default client has a targeting package built in, just check the first page of the settings, at the bottom. It even tells you how to incorporate the target into your bashing macro/alias.

Feel free to nudge me in game if you still need help.
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "I want you to know, the Garden reaction to that one is: What?"
    The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "That's the censored version."
  • What @Lianca said, only also do CONFIG KILLWARNING OFF otherwise it'll just be spammy.
  • Thanks. That helps alot. This might sound silly but as a monk I need to issue more than one command at once. What exactly do I write in the command line of the achaea standard client if I want to issue more than one command at once ex. a sdk and a upc? 
  • TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    We recently added a command to send a defined combination of attacks in one command, check out AB TEKURA COMBO!

• I don't know whether it's possible to issue multiple commands at once from the command line of the HTML5 client without making an alias (I haven't found one, but haven't used it much), but the KILL command @Lianca was pointing out will do your full bashing combo (sdk ucp ucp) for you, and will eliminate the extra prompts between them so it's less spammy.
  • LiancaLianca Fire and Spice
    You can send multiple commands at once in the html5 client by separating them with | (pipeshift) so you could do sdk|ucp|ucp.

KILL should work as it picks your (usually) optimal bashing attack and goes to town, even using combos in the case of monks.
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "I want you to know, the Garden reaction to that one is: What?"
    The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "That's the censored version."