Plague doctor outfit

QwindorQwindor Fort Riley
edited October 2013 in The Universal Membrane
So I kinda want to make something for halloween but I am also looking for ideas here. Wanting to do a plague doctor outfit with hat and mask even though my wife thinks it would be too creepy for her tastes. Any other ideas?

Comments

• JozlynJozlyn out of here.
    those masks are amazing
     yes, sir.
  • QwindorQwindor Fort Riley
    Oh and for those of you who have no idea what in the hell I'm talking about here ya go.

imageimage

• Yes. Just, yes.
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    Why are you asking thi--are you serious. It's like asking if you should dance at your wedding. Go with it. Get a wooden cane and don all black. You will win Halloween.

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • PLAGGGUUUUEEEE DOCTAARRRRR
  • LiancaLianca Fire and Spice
    Do it! I'm considering a non-traditional mermaid, instead of top or bottom as fish, going for left side.
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "I want you to know, the Garden reaction to that one is: What?"
    The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "That's the censored version."
    Well this should prove to be interesting if I don't end up screwing this all up. Supplies will be interesting as well as I dont have some things I need with me. Oh well time to have fun

• Spy Vs Spy can't be wrong

AND IF IT IS I DON'T WANT TO BE RIGHT
    Saeva said:
    If Mathonwy is 2006 I wish 2007 had never come.
    Xenomorph said:
    heh. Mathowned.
    Message #12872 Sent by Jurixe
    4/16/0:41
    MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.
  • Halos said:
    Why are you asking thi--are you serious. It's like asking if you should dance at your wedding. Go with it. Get a wooden cane and don all black. You will win Halloween.
    I disagree. I didn't dance at my wedding. This seems much more basic.
  • edited October 2013
  • HalosHalos The Reaches
    Just do it!

And seeing as we are all super invested now, post pics in the player pics thread later please?

A frenzied cleric screams, "Like more than one halo!"
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    Obviously, your wife has no concept of awesome.

My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
    I will once its all done and everything. Might be some time before I can post though. Got things going on at work that will interfere with me getting it done quickly

• I've really thought about doing a costume like this before... so I vote yes!