So long, for now!

As some of you may have noticed, I've been pretty absent from Achaea recently. I enlisted in the US Navy, and I've been getting ready for basic training. I leave tomorrow, so I'll be gone for at least a couple of months, probably longer. I'll be back eventually though! Until then, stay cool kids, and keep raiding Targ.

Until next time,
-Sohl
My free mudlet scripts can be had HERE.

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    You'll be missed @Sohl. Stay safe.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• TarausTaraus The Gypsy Wind
    Take care of yourself, angelface.

Mommy loves you!

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    edited October 2013
    Keep safe, happy travels, and best of luck!

Our thoughts are with you.

Edit: Relevant!

And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • NizarisNizaris The Holy City of Mhaldor
    Be well, and thank you for your service.
  • You have always been fun to interact with regardless of character and fraction. You will be missed. Be careful though!..And don't sink a ship

• FitzFitz Fire and Spice
    Have fun and be safe.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Good luck, kick ass like you do in Achaea, and stay away from them mermaids. 

• Welcome to the Armed Forces. See you when you get to tech school. Lol.

• Good luck :ar!
  • JozlynJozlyn out of here.
    Good luck!
     yes, sir.
  • I should have known you joined the Navy. (I mean, I did know, because I'd been there when there were talks about it, but I couldn't use italics in Achaea/Skype)

Have fun, do well, kick (2^(10-Rank)) ass for respect.
    Cascades of quicksilver light streak across the firmament as the celestial voice of Ourania intones, "Oh Jarrod..."

• Have fun and keeo safe. If you see Kinilan, advise your ship to surrender peacefully.
  • LiancaLianca Fire and Spice
    Be safe.
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "I want you to know, the Garden reaction to that one is: What?"
    The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "That's the censored version."
  • QwindorQwindor Fort Riley
    Be careful man and welcome to the family even if you are going to the Navy.

• Be well shali
  • StrataStrata United States of Derp
    Make sure you don't forget to touch shield if you're under heavy fire. And thank you for your service!
  • Good luck! Targossas will miss you.
    Light prevails, always