A dream that came true, literally!

I was sleeping for a bit, recovering endurance, and had a couple dreams. One was orange coloured, which I found odd, but whatever. But then I had a dream (below), and when I woke, I found that the gold given in the dream had actually been given to me! And I know it was the dream, because I wrote a net-gold counter script recently that uses gmcp to track how much gold I'm up or down. You can find the number (220 to 364) after the timestamp:

(p) 3975|100%h, 3080|84%m, 100%e, 100%w 74% cexkb- Shin: [  ] 22:01:07.517 220
You are travelling upon a dusty highway and come upon a leather pouch bulging with golden coins. For 
hours you search for the owner, finally returning it to a lonely widow with three children to feed. 
Gratefully the widow presses a handful of sovereigns into your hands as a reward.
(p) 3975|100%h, 3080|84%m, 100%e, 100%w 74% cexkb- Shin: [  ] 22:01:10.831 364

It's been a while since I played, but I thought these new changes to dreams to be very cool.

Comments

• I had an orange-coloured dream too. This, unfortunately, didn't come true (As far as I am aware).

You sit within the centre of your village, idly passing the day. A faint rumble echoes in your ears, growing louder with every second that passes. Before the thought to flee occurs to you, the wine-dark sea rages through the village, and monsters from the deep roam the roads, devouring all they encounter.
  • KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    edited September 2013
    The orange coloured dreams are because (svo I think) highlights show up on 'You sit...' while you have the system paused.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• edited September 2013
    Confirmed for my dream.

However, for Naverre's?

EDIT: On second reading, his quoted dream isn't the one that was orange.
  • Daeir said:
    Being the Dawnlord is not all it's cut it out to be. From my approximation, it consists of logging in once a week to ministers who are incessantly demanding desks, sewers and Houses randomly interspersed by periods of Aurora waggling her finger at you because you aren't getting Halos to sacrifice enough of the local avian wildlife to appease Deucalion, whom is now upset and brooding in his room.

And this differs from expectations how?
  • Eld said:
    Daeir said:
    Being the Dawnlord is not all it's cut it out to be. From my approximation, it consists of logging in once a week to ministers who are incessantly demanding desks, sewers and Houses randomly interspersed by periods of Aurora waggling her finger at you because you aren't getting Halos to sacrifice enough of the local avian wildlife to appease Deucalion, whom is now upset and brooding in his room.

And this differs from expectations how?
    Less @Sothantos love.