Ramping up conflict

1234568»

Comments

• Rangor said:
    It's the journey that counts @achimrst, the end goal will forever remain an unreachable dream.
    I then now propose, the Forestal community reclaims Hashan angering the other cities and forcing it's citizens to find a real city. Therefore ramping up conflict for Oakstone/Forestals/Eleusis and showing the world we have fangs as well as annoying claws.
  • Something that could work for extermination - take away the annoying replanting, and expensive rejuvination, and replace them with a skill that only costs mana, and very short eq and speeds up the natural forest regeneration, so it only takes an IG month (or maybe half of one) after using this skill to restore it. Exterminators get to enjoy actually seeing a forest stay dead for more than a minute after the conflict ends, and rejuvinators get a much easier job of repairing.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Holy wow.. this thread went on another 6 pages?
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Xith said:
    Holy wow.. this thread went on another 6 pages?
    ikr

(╯° _°)╯︵ ┻━┻