League of Legends

Comments

• LiancaLianca Fire and Spice
    edited October 2012
    @Friztic! I just restarted a new summoner after about 3 months off playing, if you want to play some newbie vs AI and fun let me know. NLia is mine
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "I want you to know, the Garden reaction to that one is: What?"
    The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "That's the censored version."
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Long day at work, followed up with rum and a fun match. Having too much fun with Rengar. 

For all the brave wards who fell this day. (no seriously, so many wards... and no, I did not make this. I very shamelessly "borrowed" it)
    When Canada rules the world,
    things will be... nii~ice.
  • edited October 2012
    Dude, this day has been a most tense, exciting, and amusing day for League of Legends.

"CLG! CLG! CLG! CLG! CLG!-"

*venue loses internet*

REMAKE #2

ETA:

10/6/2012
    NEVER FORGET

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • Game "Four"(technically) was like... the most unorthodox game of LoL I've ever seen. No one would initiate fights, they just ... kept killing wards.... Huh.
  • Every ward killed, the crowd goes wild.

"OH MY GOD IT'S ANOTHER WARD KILLED FOR CLG!" *much cheering*

More memorable quotes:

"WHEN IS THIS DAMN GAME GOING TO END"

"JUST PUSH THE DAMN TOWER ALREADY"

Most entertainment I've had in months.

• edited October 2012
    Katarina support shall herald a new generation of the support role. Daklore (as Twitch) had the most comfortable bot lane today, since my Katarina was harassing them so much.

s3secretsgg.docx right there, guys. Calling it now.

• That -was- a very comfortable bot lane. I only felt threatened once, and still managed to escape without dieing.

Karma(not the champion) being a female dog decided that was too good for me and gave us a curb-stomp battle the next game. With us doing the same lane.... but getting utterly and completely stomped. Their kill lane worked better than ours, what can I say.
    edited October 2012
    Lost, but it was still hella fun. And was winning 1v1 with a fed Twitch.

• RuthRuth Singapore
    @Kresslack: You jinx!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• I missed the first 3 games on sunday, Then the feed of the fourth game dropped on me, then I had to get on a plane. I think I was jumping around cheering every time two champions of opposing teams were on the screen together. YEAH WARD KILLS!
    @Ruth we still did awesome. Had 20+ kills that last one.

• I'm enjoying this game immensely, so I would like to know:

I don't need a client/platform to play, right? I can download-install it, and then change the server if I want to play with EU/American players? I've mostly played using a platform, so all my teammates are from the same country.

• RuthRuth Singapore
    Yes, you will need an account for each region though.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Eh, I started League again after like 5 months. Add me if want to play or w/e. I randomly either do really well or terribly.
  • @Vaehl : Now with 50% less tower diving.

• edited October 2012
    My Master Yi feed build features revive and teleport.

Oh and don't forget the boots of mobility to get to enemies faster.
  • LiancaLianca Fire and Spice
    Thanks to what seems to be my videocard dying on me over the last few days and the subsequent computer crashes and disconnections that followed, my summoner account is now banned. :(

Will hopefully get fixed soon and start back up, again.
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "I want you to know, the Garden reaction to that one is: What?"
    The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "That's the censored version."
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Vaehl you need to learn to dunk you nooblord.

VOLIBEAAAAAAAAAAAAAR

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • edited October 2012
    It's all about the AP susaN.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    you are not worthy of mentioning susaN

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • Buddy, susaN is just with you for your gp5. Atleast I have a needlessly large rod.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I just played my first few games of this yesterday. For being a free game, it's not bad and more addicting than I thought it would be.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • That's its charm, actually. They seem to have a formula that works so well, and it just makes it so enjoyable to play!

Feel free to send buddy requests. It's much better to play this with people you know.

lol I don't even know wtf I'm doing. I see people killing the other heros or champions or whatever they are 10-15 up to 30 times a game and I'm lucky if I get 2 with 10 deaths. :(
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Mosr! What's your ID? I don't play that much lately (damn wow) but I still play 2 or 3 per day heh

• Jonathin said:
    lol I don't even know wtf I'm doing. I see people killing the other heros or champions or whatever they are 10-15 up to 30 times a game and I'm lucky if I get 2 with 10 deaths. :(
    There's a chance some of them are smurfs and just know what they're doing(these are the guys who go like 10-1 in the first ten minutes and make the game look easy), and otherwise, at low levels of play... it's really like suicide dive and jump each other. You just need more OP power, but once you start grasping the basics of farming the lanes and getting a good build, you'll start thrashing these suicide divers.

And then you'll start playing people who've learned as you do and the suicide divers will become fewer.
  • Jonathin said:
    It's ok bb I'll play wid u.
  • Gamdol and I are about to play some.  Tag is devii anse, skype is katalyst.rozzan.  let's do thissssssss
    My tag is Euqsam. I ususally play a game or two after I finish playing Achaea when I wake up.