Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Synaptic lock

1234568»

Comments

• XadenXaden Member Posts: 2,315 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Draqoom said:
    Keorin said:
    After all, do we really think that every person buying this is doing it for a reduction in mana drain?
    Mana literally means nothing to me, I almost can't drain it fast enough outside of combat use. I got it to spy. Let's just say I'm not disappointed in my targets! ;)
    It was a once off, I swear! just an experiment! I didn't even really enjoy it!!
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

SolnirShimiTysandr
  • TreyTrey Member Posts: 4,797 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Xaden said:
    Draqoom said:
    Keorin said:
    After all, do we really think that every person buying this is doing it for a reduction in mana drain?
    Mana literally means nothing to me, I almost can't drain it fast enough outside of combat use. I got it to spy. Let's just say I'm not disappointed in my targets! ;)
    It was a once off, I swear! just an experiment! I didn't even really enjoy it!!
    Don't you dare sully our passion.

ShimiTysandr
  • KoganKogan Member Posts: 401 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    To counter this I'm just going to send Game of Thrones spoilers every few seconds and gag them on my end. Easy fix.
    KietVallie
  • AustereAustere TennesseeMember Posts: 2,283 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Kogan said:
    To counter this I'm just going to send Game of Thrones spoilers every few seconds and gag them on my end. Easy fix.
    I'm like 104% sure Nicola would uphold the ensuing issues against you.  Anything but GoT. We're not animals. 
  • AccipiterAccipiter Member Posts: 472 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    @Austere Did you know the white walkers are actually Jon's dad?
  • AustereAustere TennesseeMember Posts: 2,283 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Accipiter said:
    @Austere Did you know the white walkers are actually Jon's dad?
    This..is so cruel. Consider yourself issued.  I can't at work, but tonight... it's coming.  Prepare yourself.  Tempted to flag the post, but if I'm going to have to suffer, the rest of you can too!
    Accipiter
  • KietKiet Member Posts: 3,263 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Kogan said:
    This is the best idea I've ever read on these forums. To be sure, though, you gotta do it for every major show, there's probably a bot somewhere out there that does it for twitter or something, just grab it and spam the life feed as commands.
    ShirszaeMelodieShimiKogan
Sign In to Comment.