It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
'Illusions conjured while phased may also be seen by unphased adventurers.'@Daeir pls
Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
And you won't understand the cause of your grief...
...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.
A text game for all levels of english-capabilities, so I've never been crazy nazi about any of it, I am not pedantic enough to care.
As promised, the winner of February's raffle was able to work with us to design a new artefact. It's taken a bit of time to sift through the
ideas and create a workable plan which Makarios has been hard at work executing, but today we get to pull back the curtain!
Daeir and Roagnak are now each the proud owners of a Shar'ilian lightspire.
This is a level 2 Staff of Illusion with massively increased functionality. You can buy it in the Miscellaneous artefact shop for 2000cr or
you can upgrade a Staff of Illusion to this level 2 for 1500cr.
Now for the details!
- The maximum length of illusions cast is 1000 characters.
- CONJURE ILLUSION <illusion> cast a basic illusion in your room.
- CONJURE COLOUR <colour id> ILLUSION <illusion> cast roomwide, coloured illusions.
- You may specify one newline character in your illusion with the character sequence \n
- The staff requires balance and consumes equilibrium.
The next functions of the lightspire require charges for use. The staff will regenerate 4% charge every Achaean day, capping out at 100.
(These numbers are subject to change as we observe use.) The charge level is displayed upon PROBE.
- CONJURE AREA ILLUSION <illusion> cast an area wide illusion. This will consume 50% charge.*
- CONJURE CONTINENT ILLUSION <illusion> cast a continent wide illusion. This requires three mutually allied, lightspire owners with fully
charged staves, this will drain 100% charge from all three.*
* Colours cannot be applied to the area or continent wide illusions.
A glamour is a fantastical illusion that you can place in a room. These are chosen from a list, rather like the basic hardcoded emotes. It
is intentional that these are takeable once dropped.
Upon purchasing a staff you can email [email protected] with a glamour suggestion (appearance, dropped, and examined, all must refer
to the item as a glamour) and we will add it to the list (within reason). Glamour suggestions can be public or private, mention which at the
time of suggestion, we won't change them after they're live.
- GLAMOUR LIST See what glamours are available to cast.
- GLAMOUR CAST <glamour> Create a standard glamour. This costs 25% charge. These glamours will have a lifespan of 3 Achaean months, these
cannot be customised in any way.
- GLAMOUR CAST SPECIAL <glamour> Create a glamour from the list with 1 month's lifespan, but once dropped this glamour is not-takeable.
Again, this cannot be customised in any way.