Dragonmount Act as a carrier for your companions
AB DRAGONCRAFT DRAGONMOUNT
OFFER BACK <player>
CLIMB ONTO <DRAGON>
Lower your colossal form to the floor, permitting those of mere mortal stature to mount your back. While your puny charges are mounted, they will be unable to move on their own without dismounting first, but will follow your movements across the land on your back, and into the skies, should you choose to take to them.
Mounted dragonriders are afforded a deal of protection from the hapless attacks of feeble denizens, with your towering form absorbing most of the blow. The wily attacks of other adventurers will pierce such protection, skillful as they are.
Attempting to pierce the Veil Extant with a rider upon your back would be folly for the tiny mortal, so you shall deposit them unceremoniously upon the ground should you attempt such a feat.
- Permanent defend type effect on the mounted rider while mounted, only against denizens.
- Locks the mounted player into the Dragon's entourage until dismounted. Will follow through all forced movement effects.
- Any adventurer attack that prones the Dragon will have a chance to thrust the mounted rider from their perch and onto the floor.
- Mounted player will follow in general movement, dashing, galloping, flight, track, hoist, etc.
- Attempting to PTV will immediately unmount the rider and thrust them onto the floor prone with a 3s bal.
Because why the hell not, right? Take those newbies Sidhe bashing, show them what REAL hunting is like.