What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• edited October 2016
    Had a great time hanging out with Bleak in the Babel Order hall. Thanks to the guy I won't name as he has me on his ignore for me giving him shite for journalling during fights (which he still does sometimes). I will say that the invisible monoliths are awesome. Those are cool like darker than average shadows...etc.

The guy had called Bleak and I morons on Svof clan because he said he trapped us in the order hall....but that's probably the most hilarious thing I can think of, I ended up waiting until one of my earring partners got in and poof the magic dragon after I violated that temple like any 14 year old would do if given a chance with Cindy Crawford or some other prestigious socially accepted attractive woman. 

tl;dr some guy tried to pass it off that he was trapping, what he thought were bitter enemies, in the Babel Order temple with mindless Hirst holding onto a relic. Hirst died, the other guy holds his head in shame.

edit: they are poor and their iron chest was empty
  • Daeir said:
    That is the most fucking baller miracle message of them all.

Ughhh.
    Oh, I dunno about thaaaaat. Wrath is pretty amazing, and it hurts like a boss too.

Drawing on the essence of the Cataclysm, you direct nature's sword down upon Gattan'bahar.
    White lightning forks down from the skies, converging on a distant point.

• I loved your experience playing with your spouse. Mine does not seem to be interested in the game because there are no graphics. And when he does watch me play, he wants to know why I am not killing everything, what gibberish lettering I'm typing in (aliases), and if this is one of those "sex" games because of the term "roleplay".

• It's to argue it's not a sex game depending on where you play...
  • edited October 2016
    @Magnar give her some gleam, take her to the Doxy house, introduce her to some Ashtani 18 year old sirens with the boucy curves descriptions, then finish the evening with a Mhaldor slave sex torture sermon. She'll get the hang of things quick!
  • It's hard* to argue
  • edited October 2016
    Gleam. Not even once! I was conned into believing that it positively affected your dexterity. I was given 10 by all my bad influencers. I took one and nothing happened which meant I just had to take them all. Nothing. Took forever for the withdrawal process to come around, and when it did I had to hide up in the trees (did not have my ship at the time) for 12 RL hours with my IG family laughing their damn asses off. 

Give her snow blossoms instead. Lol

• Gleam should geta random raremineral boost. Zulah would be an addict again
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Released a slew of my most personal (and most beloved) poetry today. Rave at everyone who's being awesome in tells. The support is wonderful.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    Released a slew of my most personal (and most beloved) poetry today. Rave at everyone who's being awesome in tells. The support is wonderful.
    Don't think you were online when I read it but I was impressed. I still remember that Scarlattan concert when you recited one of them, months ago, closer to when I first started playing. That was the first time I was really taken aback by the creative works people create on here. Really stuck with me and it's one of the reasons I've kept coming back.
  • Oh hey, timewarp. Haven't had one of those in a while.
  • Clowns begin appearing around world and at the same time Achaea does a clown theme in artifacts.

Suspiiiicious
  • Asmodron said:
    Clowns begin appearing around world and at the same time Achaea does a clown theme in artifacts.

Suspiiiicious
    Actually these creepy clowns have been popping up more and more over the last 2 years.
  • Datrius said:
    Asmodron said:
    Clowns begin appearing around world and at the same time Achaea does a clown theme in artifacts.

Suspiiiicious
    Actually these creepy clowns have been popping up more and more over the last 2 years.

The real Invasion O.O
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Datrius said:
    Asmodron said:

Suspiiiicious
    Wait @Bonko is back!?!
  • 1) Bash bash bash. Mmm lessons.
    2) Learn learn learn. Mmm skills.
    3) See ALL the death sights.
    4) Join in.

<3 
     <3 
  • Achilles said:
    Datrius said:
    Asmodron said:

Suspiiiicious
    Wait @Bonko is back!?!
    Not until you open your darn Logosmas stocking up on the mountain.
  • Datrius said:
    Achilles said:
    Datrius said:
    Asmodron said:

Suspiiiicious
    Wait @Bonko is back!?!
    Not until you open your darn Logosmas stocking up on the mountain.
    THANK YOU

• edited October 2016
    (Party): You say, "I am locking Deladan."
    (Party): You say, "I have locked Deladan."
    (Party): You say, "Establishing Empathy on Deladan."
    (Party): You say, "I have LOST my lock on Deladan."
    (Party): Deladan says, "Sensitivity."
    (Party): You say, "Sigh."
    (Party): You say, "Eff new mindlocks."
    (Party): Deladan says, "In the jungle."
    (Party): Deladan says, "The mighty jungle."

This new dragon only event is great. /s
    I want old perma mindlocks on mutual allies back. :(
  • It's not a dragon only event. The mobs that spawn spawn at a level and number relative to the people in the room.

• except towards the 96 range.

I'm a monk.

Why am I clumped in the same range as dragons.

I take like 2 hits and die.
  • edited October 2016
    Bann said:
    It's not a dragon only event. The mobs that spawn spawn at a level and number relative to the people in the room.
    Except you know, you just take 2.2k+ (Sometimes upwards of 3.5 to 4k) damage as a runewarden level 92 every 2ish seconds (on the slower side). Makes sense I can't stand in the room for more than two hits with a level 2 sip ring and level 3 regeneration.

And then when you finally work the mob down it disappears into the mist. YAS. Great. Not dragon only at all.
  • Senoske said:
    Bann said:
    It's not a dragon only event. The mobs that spawn spawn at a level and number relative to the people in the room.
    Except you know, you just take 2.2k+ (Sometimes upwards of 3.5 to 4k) damage as a runewarden level 92 every 2ish seconds (on the slower side). Makes sense I can't stand in the room for more than two hits with a level 2 sip ring and level 3 regeneration.

And then when you finally work the mob down it disappears into the mist. YAS. Great. Not dragon only at all.
    I mean idk how much health you have but I have 6k all runed up and stuff. Cleared one room on my own, went to do something else after that. They don't do anywhere near 3.5 or 4k to me as runie. Hardest I get hit right now is somewhere around 1400ish.

• edited October 2016
    Bann said:
    Senoske said:
    Bann said:

I mean idk how much health you have but I have 6k all runed up and stuff. Cleared one room on my own, went to do something else after that. They don't do anywhere near 3.5 or 4k to me as runie. Hardest I get hit right now is somewhere around 1400ish.
    From ogre's this is true. From everything else I can show logs of me being 1 shot with 5.1k health. (And yes, this is solo)
  • Bann said:
    Senoske said:
    Bann said:

For example:
    5084h, 4378m|100%m, 100%e, 100%w, ex, 67.7%, cdbk, Mhun,  - >
    A shifting mass of shadows emerges out of the dense tendrils of the Tide.
    5084h, 4378m|100%m, 100%e, 100%w, ex, 67.7%, cdbk, Mhun,  - >
    A shifting mass of shadows's form suddenly expands, covering the surroundings and flanking you.
    Before you have time to react, darkened claws find your throat.
    2226h, 4378m|100%m, 100%e, 100%w, ex, 67.7%, cdbk, Mhun,  - >(-2858h, 56.2%) (sip health|outr
    irid|eat irid)
    You take a drink from an oaken vial.
    The elixir heals and soothes you.
    You remove 1 irid moss, bringing the total in the Rift to 1163.
    You eat some irid moss.
    You feel your health and mana replenished.
    3696h, 4378m|100%m, 100%e, 100%w, ex, 67.7%, cdbk, Mhun,  - >(+1470h, 28.9%)
    As you inhale the spores, you feel suddenly revitalised.
    4204h, 4378m|100%m, 100%e, 100%w, ex, 67.7%, cdbk, Mhun,  - >(+508h, 10.0%)

It offers the following defences:
    Physical cutting:        55%
    Physical blunt:          55%
    A barbed suit of full plate has the following venoms or magical effects on it:

A rune shaped like a mighty oak has been sketched onto him (jera: +1 con and str). A rune resembling an elk has been sketched onto him (algiz: 10% dmg reduction). A rune like a lion has been sketched onto him (berkana: lvl1 health regen).

• You rip into a shifting mass of shadows with your massive, deadly claws.
    You have slain a shifting mass of shadows, retrieving the corpse.
    A mountainous pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.
    The corpse of a shifting mass of shadows dematerialises and dissipates back into the Tide.
    [Rage]: +5.7. Total: 27.3 Now Available: Flamebath

A shifting mass of shadows emerges out of the dense tendrils of the Tide.

You must regain balance first.

Sable tendrils protrude from a shifting mass of shadows, spiralling around your legs before squeezing tightly, breaking your fragile bones.
    You have been slain by a shifting mass of shadows.
    A swift ghost bat falls out of your inventory.

NO FAIR! :'(