Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules
Would you like to see shrine "capacity" raised?
As we already know, big shrine changes are coming (at some point between now and ~2050), but in the mean time, would you like to see shrine capacity raised to something higher? Here are some reasons I think it'd be more fun that way:
1) There are -far- more dragons and artied bashers out there raising shrines there ever before, particularly compared to when the current shrine system was designed.
2) It's perfectly feasible for an artied dragon to drop 5-6 shrines per hour, allowing a single player to drop upwards of 50 a day if they chose to do so.
3) It's incredibly easy and fast to drop shrines, alone, before anyone has a chance to defend or witness them.
4) This change would take literally minutes of coding time (assuming it's as simple as simply adding a zero to the max essence limit of shrines)
5) But: "This would make shrines like mini-icons..." - good! This will make them far more defendable and fun to interact with, in my opinion.
"Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present. And by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future."
Would you like to see shrine "capacity" raised? 45 votes
Keep them at ~100,000 essence to raise / defile.
Raise limit to 500k - 1 million.
Raise limit to 2-5 million.
I hate you, please shut up (for Silas)