Any Belgian or Dutch players?

Hiyas, everyone. I'd love to know if there are any players who live in Belgium or the Netherlands. I myself live in the heart of the Campine, a region in the east of Flanders. If anyone'd be interested in meeting up, that'd be great, too!

Comments

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    I'm a Dutch player, living between the North Sea and the IJsselmeer, below sea level.
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Belgian here, if there's beer i'll pop in
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• TunnakTunnak Flanders
    Tharvis said:
    Belgian here, if there's beer i'll pop in
    Ofcourse there's beer, Tharvis!
  • AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Oceana said:

I'm a Dutch player, living between the North Sea and the IJsselmeer, below sea level.

Not in the sea looking for Neraos?

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    Amanu said:
    Not in the sea looking for Neraeos?
    Fixed that name for you.

I would prefer to look for Him in the Mediterranean. Much warmer, and you can see your feet beneath you.

• TunnakTunnak Flanders
    Woohoo, at least you don't have anything against Belgians, Mithridates! How I feel right now: 
  • KardalKardal Belgium
    edited March 2014
    Dutch/Belgian (both really) player here, live in the east of the Campine, very close to the border of the Netherlands. I heard talk of beer?
  • TharvisTharvis The Land of Beer and Chocolate!
    Aurora says, "Tharvis, why are you always breaking things?!"
    Artemis says, "You are so high maintenance, Tharvis, gosh."
    Tecton says, "It's still your fault, Tharvis."

• Guten Taag, my Belgian friends! Let us imbibe upon the sweet ambrosia and perform actions that cannot be described upon these forums
  • I'm Belgian, living at 15 minutes from the coast in West-Vlaanderen. 
    Beer is always a good idea.

@Oceana Does Lord Neraeos likes beer?
    @Aegoth And never speak of said actions afterwards.

• OceanaOceana North Sea

@Arillis He drinks wine.

• @Oceana More for us then ^^
    I don't really like wine, so He can have that instead.

• SamakhulisSamakhulis Greeley, Colorado

I'm a quarter Dutch.. But I live in the US.

On another note, I know Chani is around that area. Look her up! I know she likes to attend anything going on over there.

Remind me to dig out 1) my two parody contributions and 2) the Colorado 2014 photos! Both threads are gone, and I'm sad.

Star Wars COULD be boring...but it isn't. Here's why I don't tell people that I'm talking with an NPC. Oh, and I never actually met Ethaya, but her comics are absolutely amazing!!

Speaking of rare minerals: Defuperine - That candy coating that you find on the skin of overzealous adventurers who put on so many layers of defenses upon awakening that you wonder how they're able to move afterward.

• Belgian here

• Ik spreek Nederlands! But I'm American... Alas

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    Zhyrios said:

Ik spreek Nederlands! But I'm American... Alas

Isn't that uncommon for an American? How is it that you speak Dutch? @Zhyrios

• @Oceana‌Very uncommon for Americans I run into very few other Dutch speakers. I lived in Suriname for two years, as a church missionary, and learned it and the native language Srnan Tongo. Love Nederland though. Any Dutch clans?