Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Combat Logs

Comments

• JovoloJovolo EnglandMember Posts: 3,270 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Mizik said:
    WHAT ARE YOU ALL TALKING ABOUT
    Relatable
  • GilliamGilliam Member Posts: 108 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Testing for haemophilia priority is always worth doing. Your first two hits are typically burning tree and herb balance and you always want a head break at some point so throwing in a laceration deathblow - to see if you've got a chance at, if not a lock (because psion), a bloodfire into hamstring for some hard hinder - is pretty much always on the way to whatever you end up going for.
  • GilliamGilliam Member Posts: 108 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Oh, right, also since you all seem to like stealing my echoes like monsters @Urael :

function atkecho(c1, msg, c2)
     deleteLine()
     cinserttext("/n<"..c1..">"..msg.." <DarkSlateGrey>| <"..c2..">"..line)
    end

Assuming I didn't mistype that on my phone, should allow you to do atkecho("red", "PAR", "white") to get those echoes with much less typing, if you've not already done such yourself.
  • KuzKuz Member Posts: 5
    Mhaldorians doing Mhaldorian things https://ada-young.com/pastebin/nSi7Dp3b
  • PyoriPyori Member Posts: 2,116 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    lol                    

• ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lolMember Posts: 628 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Yeah mdor is pretty shitty to fight against. Always first to complain though. 
    Archaeon said:
    Yeah mdor is pretty shitty to fight against. Always first to complain though. 

Weren't you raging hard last night that you couldn't kill Aegoth

• SthenoStheno Member Posts: 148 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    @Kuz I actually asked that novice to leave, then mountkicked her out. She came back, another Mhaldorian yanked her on alertness, and she died to bloodworms. I explained this to Eleusis when you whined at me, given I never hit her.
    And there's a pleasure in hiding from the sun.
    No, I was never one for pretty weather.
    Cooper
  • ReysonReyson Member Posts: 621 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    Given Eleusis had a Targossian and an Aegean with them when they outumbered and outgunned Mhaldor, anyways, Kuz bitching about anyone else being shitty to fight is stunningly laughable.
  • MinifieMinifie Member Posts: 2,643 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    People get REALLY upset when Mhaldor does things their faction has done as well. Tawney can hire for the attack, but if you keep walking into an active raid room then sucks to be you, especially when said raiders have done what they can to get you out. 

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
  • ArchaeonArchaeon Ur mums house lolMember Posts: 628 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    edited March 15
    Meh   
  • PauxPaux Member Posts: 54
    Micaelis returned my gold, just to set the record straight.
    Utianima
  • RackhamRackham Member Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    We need more combat logs like this
    PauxUtianimaTelinusBrythan
  • MizikMizik Member Posts: 2,148 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    People still complain about PK?

I mean, we might give you minute amounts of obligatory shit when hitting us, the smallest faction, with that multi city hard-dick, but typically we just hit back.

Anyway, see all your cities next Crusade. Fighting Targshan was definitely new and exciting!
    Dalran
  • AstarodAstarod Member Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Paux said:

Proud of himself from learning his lesson from the last raid, he double checks to make sure he has his cloak tattoo up. Astarod tries to summon him, and it fails. Paux's shining moment. 

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."
    PauxUtianima
  • BrythanBrythan Member Posts: 3
    edited March 16
    @Paux just so you know, Avianca was telling me to address my terrible wielding techniques. Was nothing toward you.  :)

Edit: Excellent post by the way. I enjoyed it.
    Paux
  • MizikMizik Member Posts: 2,148 @@ - Legendary Achaean
  • FarrahFarrah Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 2,593 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Mizik said:

I mean, we might give you minute amounts of obligatory shit when hitting us, the smallest faction, with that multi city hard-dick, but typically we just hit back.

Anyway, see all your cities next Crusade. Fighting Targshan was definitely new and exciting!
    Using the "smallest faction" line and then talking about crusades where you have 12 to our 4 makes me :(

I wouldn't call our yolo radiation/rain bombs an "alliance." I'm pretty sure Mhaldor had a solidly larger group than Targ that crusade, too (in addition to my radiation killing some Targs as well, cough).
    Farrah said:
    Mizik said:

Using the "smallest faction" line and then talking about crusades where you have 12 to our 4 makes me :(

I wouldn't call our yolo radiation/rain bombs an "alliance." I'm pretty sure Mhaldor had a solidly larger group than Targ that crusade, too (in addition to my radiation killing some Targs as well, cough).
    Ya, Hashan has been just doing what we do and invade shit. First time lead to a massive FFA so I haven't honestly thought that crew was working with Targossas, and it honestly gets funny at times. I am enjoying having a somewhat tense relationship due to the "fuck everything" nature between hashan and mhaldor, where we show up together neither side knows what the other is up to.

(Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Taryius says, "Oops, thats not a foray. Thats two novices going at it in the wilderness."
  • FarrahFarrah Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 2,593 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Minifie said:
    Farrah said:
    Mizik said:

Ya, Hashan has been just doing what we do and invade shit. First time lead to a massive FFA so I haven't honestly thought that crew was working with Targossas, and it honestly gets funny at times. I am enjoying having a somewhat tense relationship due to the "fuck everything" nature between hashan and mhaldor, where we show up together neither side knows what the other is up to.

Yeah, last times I was there for Icraa and Astarod and everyone in Mhaldor thought I was there to kill Mhaldor. Within the same RL day I think both Mdor and Targ shouted at the other about how they couldn't believe the other would team with Hashan.

I apparently have many friends. And somehow they all want me dead. :(

-hum-
    Farrah said:
    Mizik said:

One day, I want to play in the Mhaldor that outnumbers everyone else. One day :( 
  • CaelanCaelan Member Posts: 2,138 @ - Epic Achaean
    Reyson said:
    Farrah said:
    Mizik said:

One day, I want to play in the Mhaldor that outnumbers everyone else. One day :( 
    Is this where I say you raided us and totally outnumbered us and did shitty things to us like smudge a totem?  Aaaand flamewar go..

Caelan said:
    Reyson said:
    Farrah said:
    Mizik said:

Is this where I say you raided us and totally outnumbered us and did shitty things to us like smudge a totem?  Aaaand flamewar go..
    Lol. You're better than that, dude
    Caelan
    Reyson said:
    Caelan said:
    Reyson said:
    Farrah said:
    Mizik said:

He's not.

edited March 16

Proficy was in and out though just for radiance outs, and rakdos was in too. Caelan came a bit after too. Take this list how you will, I already have biases in this situation though, just wanted
    to post the list.

https://ada-young.com/pastebin/A0Isl8oM

When your lunge procs auto-target switch :pensive:

• CaelanCaelan Member Posts: 2,138 @ - Epic Achaean
    @Minifie I was just fucking w @Reyson

Yeah I came about 10m in because I was finishing up some other stuff.  

Pyori said:
    Reyson said:

He's not.
    There is some truth here.

Caelan said:
    @Minifie I was just fucking w @Reyson

Yeah I came about 10m in because I was finishing up some other stuff.  

Pyori said:
    Reyson said:

He's not.
    There is some truth here.
    Fair cop, sarcasm doesn't translate well in text :(.

Caelan
  • AstarodAstarod Member Posts: 624 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    Guys, I've spent the last 4 hours compiling every single log, shout, or combat kill list I had saved for the very occasion of providing a list of engagements and who was on either side. Hope this helps. 

The Divine voice of Twilight echoes in your head, "See that it is. I espy a tithe of potential in your mortal soul, Astarod Blackstone. Let us hope that it flourishes and does not falter as so many do."
    Image result for monkey typewriter

Sign In to Comment.