Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

Combat Logs

Comments

• IsmayIsmay ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean Member Posts: 690 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    It's really nothing to brag about, completing a bounty on a player who only does group pk. Don't know anything about dueling, and don't really want to.
    Give us shop logs!

Pretty please...
  • AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 4,926 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    You should put STAND in front of all of your attacks, rather than (what looks like) only putting stand in if you're prone. That way you won't lose time if you get proned after queueing.

Pesante strips deafness if they have it, so you don't really need to start by using auralbless to strip it. Better off just going straight to the jab/sing.
    Klendathu
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the StormMember Posts: 3,178 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Ismay said:
    It's really nothing to brag about, completing a bounty on a player who only does group pk. Don't know anything about dueling, and don't really want to.
    Not bragging, posting a combat log for feedback. I'm relatively new to the whole 1v1 combat scene myself.

Antonius said:
    You should put STAND in front of all of your attacks, rather than (what looks like) only putting stand in if you're prone. That way you won't lose time if you get proned after queueing.

Pesante strips deafness if they have it, so you don't really need to start by using auralbless to strip it. Better off just going straight to the jab/sing.
    I know about pesante, was on the fence as to whether to open with it or auralbless, mainly because I'm not sure whether shield / rebounding stops auralbless (not that it mattered in this case). My main problem as a bard is lack of hinder, so I want to ensure paralysis pretty quickly off the bat.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • PyoriPyori Member Posts: 1,856 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    edited December 2018
    Klendathu said:
    I know about pesante, was on the fence as to whether to open with it or auralbless, mainly because I'm not sure whether shield / rebounding stops auralbless (not that it mattered in this case). My main problem as a bard is lack of hinder, so I want to ensure paralysis pretty quickly off the bat.
    Dunn taught me it's best to open with sing cantata/jab pesante curare. Cantata is super quick to recover from (and doesn't require undeaf), so you lose basically nothing by doing it if they already don't have shield/rebounding. Auralbless is slow, even with diadem.
    Ismay said:
    Don't try to shit on people who post combat logs to the combat logs thread. Especially when they're pretty obviously not bragging.

KlendathuSobriquetJethanShirszae
    Did a few spars vs Thiev. He's been trying the non-lock routes.
    1st one was before he realised he could combo salt with the rest of his attacks. 2nd one he just forgot to salt. Even newbie alch can be rough, though I still have some things to fix. Don't fight nearly as much as I used to.

• DochithaDochitha Member Posts: 1,413 @ - Epic Achaean
    Pyori said:
    Did a few spars vs Thiev. He's been trying the non-lock routes.
    1st one was before he realised he could combo salt with the rest of his attacks. 2nd one he just forgot to salt. Even newbie alch can be rough, though I still have some things to fix. Don't fight nearly as much as I used to.
    I like your highlight displays.
    @Dunn I found out how to beat Alchemist as Bard. The trick is obviously to ally them, so that their wrack balance is faster than their temper balance and they gain no tempers every other bal.
    It's a foolproof plan.

• ArmaliArmali ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭✭✭ - Grand Achaean
    queue add eqbal queue add class
    Woosh.

First spar in a long time. It definitely shows. So rusty :(

Nearly died to truename, thought I'd be able to squeeze the impatience in again to get the lock. Decided I probably would've died, since he wasn't paralysed.

Pyori said:
    First spar in a long time. It definitely shows. So rusty :(

Nearly died to truename, thought I'd be able to squeeze the impatience in again to get the lock. Decided I probably would've died, since he wasn't paralysed.
    Now I'm no expert, but it seems you're not checking sung affs when lining up venom affs - you're reciting epic and then jabbing curare...

You have recovered voice balance.
    [PAR] You begin reciting an epic tale of the heroism of Nicator to Kuririn, holding him spellbound.
    [CLU] The songbird upon your shoulder sings a graceful maqam of el'Jazira at Kuririn.
    [22:19:38:501] [6418h, 1m, 33.3%] (ebdk) (Kuririn)
    Kuririn eats some irid moss.
    [22:19:38:699] [6418h, 1m, 33.3%] (ebdk) (Kuririn)
    You have recovered balance on all limbs.
    You weave strands of melodies over your blade, tunesmithing it with the power of the pesante.
    [PAR] You rub some curare on an elegant rapier of frosted cobalt.
    [PAR] You viciously jab an elegant rapier of frosted cobalt into Kuririn.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • AntoniusAntonius Member Posts: 4,926 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Depending on how your balances line up with their herb balance, that CAN sometimes be a good idea. Didn't work out that time though.
  • AtalkezAtalkez Member Posts: 5,040 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Jab curare, they eat broot, sing epic. Leaves them paralysed longer, like Antonius said, depends on their curing time in that instance

You hug Aurora compassionately.
    edited January 30
    Atalkez said:
    Jab curare, they eat broot, sing epic. Leaves them paralysed longer, like Antonius said, depends on their curing time in that instance
    Yes, I know this. However, on more than one occasion there was a sing then a jab both of paralysis with no broot in between.

edited January 30
    Sry I'm in third world country playing with 280 ping. Quite often I can't clear my eqbal queue in time.
    I should write my aliases better but yolo. Also by Dunn's calculations, soulpiercer = victory 99.9% of the time.

Urok
  • ArchaeonArchaeon ✭✭✭ - Distinguished Ur mums house lolMember Posts: 408 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Why don't you use curare? Or smash mid, if not curare.

• ArchaeonArchaeon ✭✭✭ - Distinguished Ur mums house lolMember Posts: 408 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    because i'm dumb
    After a lot of tweaking and spars, I finally got @Cecilia  

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/5CqSIga6
    Mizik
  • TorrentTorrent ✭✭✭ - Distinguished Member Posts: 201 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    Any have any psion logs? I been trying to stick asthma for unweave spirit while also utlitizing combustion. I know it varires on the person but looking at what some people do will really help. Thanks!
  • GilliamGilliam ✭✭✭ - Distinguished Member Posts: 78 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
    @Torrent finally done rewriting profile and theorycrafting I think so I'll try and get you some where I don't get my shit rocked sometime this weekend if no one else does first.
    @Torrent
    Asmodron and I are both pretty new to our respective classes but I'm pretty sure psion should look something like this. Many thanks to @Lavanda and @Krizal for helping me figure out what the hell I'm doing and taking upwards of a thousand test hits respectively.
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/4ja-h2mK
  • VenderVender ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent Member Posts: 288 ✭✭✭✭ - Eminent
    our raid group had just discussed what Litany is and how best to avoid it and then this happened lol smh

it's frustration that creates desire
    not the other way around
    unless you let it
    baby, I'll let it
    Saibel
    Selling Severian legenddeck card.

• TaryiusTaryius Member Posts: 738 @ - Epic Achaean
    Too bad it requires mutual allies instead of just regular allies :(
  • MizikMizik Member Posts: 2,128 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    Wait.... Wait what
    Vender
  • CooperCooper Member Posts: 5,296 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    If Mizik doesn't know what Depthswalker is, then we're in for a treat as soon as he changes class.

• DunnDunn Member, Secret Squirrel Posts: 6,233 @@ - Legendary Achaean
    @Mizik

Syntax:
    INTONE LITANY <command>

Works on/against:
    Adventurers

Cooldown:
    9.00 seconds of word balance
    Details:
    One of the most feared power of the Tsol'teth Overlords was their       
    ability to bend an entire battlefield to their will with nothing but the
    power of their voice. After mastering this research tree, that power is 
    now yours.                                                              

When you utter the litany and specify the command that you wish to      
    dictate, all those that stand in your location or adjacent to it shall  
    be forced to carry out that command (*).                                

* This ability both has a windup time and informs both your location and
    those adjacent when you begin to initiate it. 

Mizik no.

Sign In to Comment.