Hail, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome to the Achaea Forums! Please be sure to read the Forum Rules.

ISO Enchantment Script for Mudlet

LyndeeLyndee Member Posts: 83 ✭✭✭ - Distinguished
Anyone out there have (or willing to make for me) an enchanting script for Mudlet? I have a few issues I've run into with the one that comes from Vadi/Jenny. Maybe I'm not the only one? At any rate, I am looking for some specific functionality that I'm not sure that script has even if it was working to full effect. 

Functionality like:

1) Works with a Medallion for things that a Medallion works on. 
2) Related to the above, it can queue up more enchantments than can be completed in one ritual, e.g., I do ENCHANT 200 METEOR and it does 40 rituals making 5 at a time, instead of me having to ENCHANT 5 METEOR 40 times.
3) Obvs need it to put my comms/items in the right ouroboroi - autodetecting ouroboroi would be fantastic but I'll settle for a syntax to set them if that's easier.
4) Totally optional/convenience thing - if I'm in a public enchantment room, will get 200 gold out of my pack before starting the ritual? [[I am a desperate Targossian Magi. Take pity.]]

Anyone? Help? Free stuff is cool, but I'll also pay modest amounts of credits if you're willing to give me the functionality I need.

Thanks in advance! 
Rheve

Comments

Sign In to Comment.