Welcome to Achaea video

124»

Comments

• JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    HELP SERPENTLORDS sends you to the Serpentlords House scroll.

HELP CLASS SERPENTLORDS sends you to the page regarding the Serpent class.

The learning text and AB description for Rattle references Serpentlords (or Serpent Lords, actually), and I -think- I've seen one other ability message that used the term, though I can't remember there. Everywhere else, though, it's Serpent,as in 'You cannot do that whilst you remain phased, Serpent.' and 'You have no focal point for your magic, Serpent.'

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."
  • The class used to be commonly referred to as serpentlord. Not long after autoclass, most uses of serpentlord that didn't refer to the house were changed to serpent.
  • LiancaLianca Fire and Spice
    I tweaked the wiki references for afflictions that referred to serpentlord instead of serpent, as it was a bit ambiguous to players who created characters post-guilds.
    The sweltering heat of the forge spills out across the land as the rumbling voice of Phaestus booms, "I want you to know, the Garden reaction to that one is: What?"
    The voice of Melantha, Goddess of the Seasons, echoes amid the rustle of leaves, "That's the censored version."
  • It's called Serpentlord because it's a promo video, and "Human Serpent" sounds like a contradiction in terms. (The class was originally called Serpentlord.)
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited July 2013
    The serpent class is referred to as serpentlord all over the Mythos.

And it makes sense considering that the serpent characters are not just random snakes slithering across the ground. They're fully functioning humanoids that have snake-like qualities and can summon a rattlesnake/or other org related snake.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    @Sarapis Makes sense.

@Jonathin Serpents, capital S, are referred to as such all over my class skills. If you called my character a Serpentlord IG I don't think either he or those people over in Hashan would be too happy about it.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."