*Tweet tweet* Achaea Twitters

Hey Guys! So, as I was roaming twitter about a week ago, I found a couple Achaea accounts that tweet back and forth. I'v never been a big tweeter, but when it comes to tweeting with other Achaeans the idea appeals to me. I found Nemutaur, Aktillum, Dunn, and soon joined myself. All of them had accounts for Achaea, so I was just going to urge others to join Twitter as their character, and join the community if they desire. 

It just thought it could be fun, tweeting back in forth about whats going on, similar to the forums, but quick little messages or taunts at your enemy.

It literally took 3 minutes top to join, follow a few people, customize my profile, and tweet! Give it a try! Post your name here:

You can find other Achaeans under who I am following! If you already have one, post it here!

Comments

• This could be interesting. I am, and don't be surprised I have used this name since I was in middle school, @Achimrst!
    The pic of me is a couple of years old, I need new ones....
  • Thought it would be fun.. @Sarapis you need to join, then suddenly half of Achaea will!
  • I'm already on Twitter, but I've tweeted like five times and almost never check it despite my intentions to. @TheMihaly

I keep meaning to use it more regularly but it hasn't grabbed me yet. I used to have another account @MattMihaly but I lost access to it and Twitter has been unhelpful in getting it back for me. 
  • Sarapis said:
    I'm already on Twitter, but I've tweeted like five times and almost never check it despite my intentions to. @TheMihaly

I keep meaning to use it more regularly but it hasn't grabbed me yet. I used to have another account @MattMihaly but I lost access to it and Twitter has been unhelpful in getting it back for me. 
    I know what you mean, I think my account has been hacked before and all that crap....I only go there to read things that I am pointed at from facebook.
  • I picked up the Achaea reddit some time ago.  The latest post is greatness about Carmain.  That's all.
    -----------------------------
    @DontarionDrakor for twitter boredom.

• Damn.  Someone has @Dontarion on twitter.

• @Erasariel.

I just use it to follow League of Legends news. Mostly about the e-sports teams and people.

Who knows, I might just start using it one day.

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • Well I'm pretty much more personal with Lord @Sarapis then anybody because I follow him on twitter so... feelin pretty special right now
  • Haha okay, it came out creepy...
  • Someone's been watching some Lonely Island Creeper

• Dontarion if you had set up that twitter I could be sending something at you right now since you just killed me on the clouds >.>
  • OuraniaOurania The Garden of the Gods
  • Woot!! Thoth joined too!
  • We are getting lots of players so far, it's pretty fun! Ellodin, a couple Gods, Nemutaur (Already there, the trend starter himself), Achimirst, and some more. I encourage all of you to give it at least a try!
  • DontarionDrakor for twitter.  Let's see how this goes.

• Zuko said:
    We are getting lots of players so far, it's pretty fun! Ellodin, a couple Gods, Nemutaur (Already there, the trend starter himself), Achimirst, and some more. I encourage all of you to give it at least a try!
    Uh, @Dunn started the twitter thing when we were really bored of waiting for Targossas to rush us. Just set up an account mid raid and I did soon after.
  • I forgot my account info D:

• RuthRuth Singapore
    I'm not a big Twitter user (if at all) but I supposed this could be fun!
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• I really dislike most people and don't believe I could be bothered in hearing what any of you have to say.

unless of course it was Sarapis. All hail Sarapis

Replies the scorpion: "It's my nature..."
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    @sethisbrootal is mine.
  • Well I remember your twitter is DunnAteam I think, as for your password I would just do forgot password if you dont remember it, and check a few of the emails you may have used!
  • And overall, good amount of people so far! just spread it mouth to mouth to your friends, maybe we can get a bit more!
  • I forgot to say that @ChrisClodge is mine. Watch out for karate/SC2 spam and low-flying wit.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • DaslinDaslin The place with the oxygen
    Forgot to mention, don't freak out when you see dat background.
  • So, I made a list with all our tweeting Achaeans https://twitter.com/keneanung/achaeans let me know if I missed someone (or how I can add myself to that list?)
  • JurixeJurixe Where you least expect it
    So yeah I went and made one. <_< @JurixeNithilar
    If you like my stories, you can find them here:
    Stories by Jurixe and Stories by Jurixe 2 

Interested in joining a Discord about Achaean RP? Want to comment on RP topics or have RP questions? Check the Achaean RP Resource out here: https://discord.gg/Vbb9Zfs

• Sure what the hell. @ShunsuiAzon