Inrifting

While I know you can code this in client-side, I feel this is something the game should have provided long ago. Since you're going in a more newbie friendly direction, why not make it easier for the put all those stupid mineral/herbs that they bought with their hard earned pixie/imp gold and wasted on these unknown "curatives" their house wants them to shove in their mouth at any given moments. So I ask for a server-side INRALL. It puts all your riftables away. That way if you're connect on telnet, the mobile IRE APP, Nexus, the shiny new HTML5 client,  or even a brand new session on Mudlet. You'll be able to put all of your stuff away.

Comments

• As long as it was 100% not forceable, yes!
  • Great idea. Calling @Cardan! Calling @Cardan!
  • Make it forceable too for all those poor people out there that want to riftlock people. :)
  • NizarisNizaris The Holy City of Mhaldor
    Also, vote for an INRALL <riftable> that will rift all of that riftable, but nothing else.

Poke @Cardan.
  • @Nizaris: It might be better to make it INR ALL rather than INRALL. INR ALL <riftable> already exists, but INR ALL alone does nothing.

Also consistency, less to memorise, etc.
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    This idea is top quality suede. Also i agree with Rangles.

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • edited June 2013
    There's really nothing wrong with it being forceable. Most force abilities have an eq/balance loss or some other kind of delay and re-outrifting can be done instantly whenever you are forced to inrift. There are still some force abilities that can be worked without delay (like hypnosis and minuet), but even riftlock attempts through those means would still be very well counterable. And if it has even a small chance of increasing the viability of riftlocks, that's already a great thing.
  • HataruHataru Midwest USA
    I feel like it being forceable could also be useful if someone gets ripped or something (I know this would be a small percentage use but whatever).

Either way I do quite like the idea, but I agree with @Delphinus that it should be INR ALL, not INRALL, since INR ALL <blah> does already exist.
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Melodie says, "Get rekt scrubbbbb."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): You say, "Scrubbbssss."
    (Mhaldor's Next Top Model): Trey says, "Austere was hangin' out the passenger side of his best friend's ride, apparently."
  • CardanCardan The Garden
    Listed.
This discussion has been closed.