If I knew then...

2»

Comments

• Would have just started as Occultist or Serpent and never traded in massive piles of artefacts for any of my 32 (well, 31 changes, 32 total classes) class-changes. Then be super ridiculous mega artied Occultist or Serpent and retire on my private paradise island just off the centre of the bay in Meropis.
    -
    (Whiners Anonymous): Alcaro says, "If I overdose on anything, though, it'll be a lack of anything."
    (Whiners Anonymous): Alcaro says, "Isn't Morimbuul that Arab that was banished to beneath Mhaldor or something."
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Oh!

I forgot one thing I would change... my name. Sixteen year old me was not very creative... making a bard named Melodie. Nowadays it just serves as an amusing reminder of more innocent days. :P
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I would roll the same, spend less time dormant, and fix all the damned spelling and grammar errors in my rituals.

And never waste time with the alts that I subconsciously knew weren't going to work. Stupid false sense of optimism. :/
  • MishgulMishgul Trondheim, Norway
    Mizik said:
    I wish I had started out as a forestal, probably a Sentinel, rather than Hashani Monk.

That Sentinel guild, all with stun axe, and the original Rangor, Jhui, Vertigo, Jinxsta crew I used to think were unstoppable stun God heroes.

I spent way too much time trying to make Hashan something great. It wasn't until after I left that I reached my full potential, learning from others rather than originating things myself from scratch. However, it may have been this trend of self discovery that made me the mechanic abuse brainstorm fiend I am today.

Still, definitely would have liked to be OG Eleusian.
    Would you still have gotten spire shrubbed

-

One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important

As drawn by Shayde
    hic locus est ubi mors gaudet succurrere vitae
  • I have tried to reroll my character under different names and I have come to the realization that. I effing love my character as he grows on his own and does things that interest me greatly.
  • Mizik said:
    I wish I had started out as a forestal, probably a Sentinel, rather than Hashani Monk.

That Sentinel guild, all with stun axe, and the original Rangor, Jhui, Vertigo, Jinxsta crew I used to think were unstoppable stun God heroes.

I spent way too much time trying to make Hashan something great. It wasn't until after I left that I reached my full potential, learning from others rather than originating things myself from scratch. However, it may have been this trend of self discovery that made me the mechanic abuse brainstorm fiend I am today.

Still, definitely would have liked to be OG Eleusian.
    Am I ... am I following in your footsteps unknowingly?
  • Ooh ooh! Or me! Except for the mechanic abuse brainstorm fiend part.
  • Mizik said:
    See you soon in the Ashura.
    And that, folks, is turning a frown upside down.
  • I would change everything.

I would join the Infernal Knights of the Iron Citadel, the one and only true guild. And then not let it get destroyed by internal power struggles.
  • HaldonHaldon I forgot...
    I would probably walk away from the game knowing then what I know now. Wait, who am I kidding? I would still make Haldon a Kharon monk just so I could accept the invitation to go with August and company to Mhaldor and participate in the founding of the Tanjinn. I can't help but think about what I missed by not going.
    Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead.
  • I think looking back on everything I know now, I'd of gotten into combat sooner. Of course if that had happened, Illyose wouldn't exist. By far I'm having the most fun I've ever had in achaea as Illyose, but alts got a lot harder once I made the commitment to combat. I still think about them, and dabble, but that has more to do with my class change bug than anything else. Can't wait for multiclass, ill be broke from all the credits I buy.
  • JiraishinJiraishin skulking
    edited June 2013
    Would have a better IC/OOC barrier starting. I remember things and I just cringe.
    Wouldn't be so stupidly trusting as I was at the beginning, or just so stupid, which does tie into the above.
    Would make sure to reclaim all my possessions and not leave them in stockrooms that got blown up or repossessed.
    Would keep better antitheft.
    Would do anything not to be Nagaraja the first time.
    Would have concentrated on RL and trying to stay out of the hospital rather than doing my duty as Nagaraja the second time.
    Might have gone for a Divine that wouldn't go dormant and then come back to SUDDENLY DIE.
    Would choose a shorter name.

EDIT: god that list is longer that looked writing it.

(Clan): Ictinus says, "Stop it Jiraishin, you're making me like you."