Sapience Today

edited August 2012 in The Blank Canvas
Seriously, every time we create a new forum I have to do this over again. I will post the last one here and fill in some older ones later when I have a bit of time.

Hoping this is the final incarnation of the forums
The Editor
Arador

Comments

• If changing forums makes you publish new issues faster, I'm all for changing forums every week!

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • As promised I'll post the archive here.

Issue 1. The whole idea actually started based on a mildly drunken discussion I had with Khelek over MSN Messenger back in Varsity. My favourite headline of all time, the Sartan one in this issue came from him.

• None of this has anything to do with me.
  • hahaha Nice! I will come here to check for new ones every week!

You notice a terrible smell in the air and see that Zoot, a leafy humgii is trying to look inconspicuous.
    A Tsol'aa archer exclaims, "Ahhh...how nice to breathe the fresh air of the forest!"

• Issue 3! Hmm, this is gonna be a while.....

• Issue 4!

• These new forums also give me a nice bit of insight into which ones you guys enjoy.

Kini, your plot has been foiled! If you pay me I'll do more about you and send you an A3 Print :P

• edited August 2012
    Issue 5! 

• The Spawn Of Chaos and Maya article always gets me. Can't tire of reading these over and over again!

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • Issue 6!

• Issue 7

!image

• issue 8!

• Issue 9!

• Issue 10!

• Issue 11!

• Issue 12!

• Issue 13!

• Issue 14!

• Issue 15!

• Arador said:
    These new forums also give me a nice bit of insight into which ones you guys enjoy.

Kini, your plot has been foiled! If you pay me I'll do more about you and send you an A3 Print :P
    Foiled? More like HYDROFOILED!
    On my boat.
    So it goes faster.
    For when I chase people.
  • I might not have been active during that time, but what is AMP 3.0?

• @Synbios the joke revolved around the ACP system, (Achaean Curing Project) which caused much whining and a mudsex discussion where someone joked about writing a system to do it for them. Thus the idea for AMP was born.

• XerXer Langley
    ... I have no words for that lol.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Haha awesome.  Still hate truenames though.
  • Arador said:
    @Synbios the joke revolved around the ACP system, (Achaean Curing Project) which caused much whining and a mudsex discussion where someone joked about writing a system to do it for them. Thus the idea for AMP was born.
    I have a system that AFKs for me. It's pretty amazing. It mimics real human AFKing so well that it passes every turing test.
  • KatzchenKatzchen Mhaldor
    edited August 2012

Since frenzy only affects dsl... okay, no, you're infernal. You are doing the right thing if you're dsling your wife.

Since I don't do mudsex, and Katz can be a vicious bit-- at times, this actually sounds like her marriage. Gotta love a man who enjoys being lunged...

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• Also, Arador, you forgot to include space for Dr. Apollyon!

• Katzchen said:

Since frenzy only affects dsl... okay, no, you're infernal. You are doing the right thing if you're dsling your wife.

Since I don't do mudsex, and Katz can be a vicious bit-- at times, this actually sounds like her marriage. Gotta love a man who enjoys being lunged...

Synbios's Relationship Advice: Use Mir to take it slow, so sloow. Mir users also have a high tolerance for pain, making them perfect for you. Of course, if you want to switch roles, Arash is easy to get into. 

• @Katzchen might like issue two's Dr Apples section. Infernals only have Vivisex!

@Synbios: His column was canceled because we never received his new articles. I mean abandoning Mhaldor is one thing but not writing his column?! The bloody nerve!

I feel a joke in there somewhere about Stinging from Scorpion stance.......
    The Editor
    Arador