Player Pics

Comments

• EiredhelEiredhel California
    @Vayne Nooo don't do it! You're going to hide your adorable chin and distract from your mesmerizing eyes! Don't do it! 

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• Vayne looks like one of those highly religious types that knock on the door. Hmm.

Honourable, knight eternal,

Darkly evil, cruel infernal.

Necromanctic to the core,

Dance with death forever more.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    You're growing a beard? Excellent. - insert evil laugh here -

• I think we should start calling Achaean men growing beards "The Adalie Effect." Not necessarily because she is the inspiration in the facial hair growth. More because she likes it and I think it'd be funny.

Join me, and we can make this a thing!
  • VayneVayne Rhode Island
    I shaved earlier, sorry! I am not a Jehovah's Witness! Though that was a Sunday.
  • edited August 2012
    I really don't like full-grown beards that are all crazy and whatnot! They have to be either really well maintained or just stubbly or a goatee or something. 

Exhibit A:
    I'm trying super hard to get him to start playing. As of now, he just watches over my shoulder a lot. Haha. Also, yeah, he's holding my bag, but only because I was playing some video game that involved holding a fake shotgun and didn't trust it on the floor.

Anywho, here's me and some friends before a concert:

I'm second from right with the weird flower necklace.

And here's the back of my shirt (and a funny picture of a couple of my guy friends), because I'm proud of it since I cut it up and made it all neat:

Hooray, pictures!

P.S. Why isn't there a preview button? Am I missing it?

• Adalie said:
    I really don't like full-grown beards that are all crazy and whatnot! They have to be either really well maintained or just stubbly or a goatee or something. 

Exhibit A: <pic>

I'm trying super hard to get him to start playing. As of now, he just watches over my shoulder a lot. Haha. Also, yeah, he's holding my bag, but only because I was playing some video game that involved holding a fake shotgun and didn't trust it on the floor.

Anywho, here's me and some friends before a concert:

<pic>

I'm second from right with the weird flower necklace.

And here's the back of my shirt (and a funny pictures of a couple of my guy friends), because I'm proud of it since I cut it up and made it all neat:

<pic>

Hooray, pictures!

P.S. Why isn't there a preview button? Am I missing it?
    Exhbit A: He looks he's posing for a fashion mag :D
    "Faded away like the stars in the morning,
     Losing their light in the glorious sun,
     Thus would we pass from this earth and its toiling,
     Only remembered for what we have done."

Damnit @Vayne. Anyway, went out for some beer and billiards at a local joint down the road, which I always enjoy. 

• RuthRuth Singapore
    edited August 2012
    Jarrod said:

Don't worry Ruth, I never thought you were a scrub, just surrounded by them when I found you in that group ;)

Aww.

"Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• Ah I love my beard. It drives our managing Director crazy who has made no secret of his hatred for beards. But because I was a SysAdmin I kinda got away with it up to the day where he walked in and said "Here's a promotion. Now shave off your damn beard"

Funnily enough our new SysAdmin looks like fat Jesus.

• From a family luau 2 months ago.

By the entrance to one of our family member's homes:

My dad and I:

And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • VeldrinVeldrin Denmark
    edited August 2012
    Me as of 5 min ago at work... if this picture thing inset works

• Ruth said:

Jarrod said:

Don't worry Ruth, I never thought you were a scrub, just surrounded by them when I found you in that group ;)

Aww.

You will always be a freaking nooblord.

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • Tania said:
    I think we should start calling Achaean men growing beards "The Adalie Effect." Not necessarily because she is the inspiration in the facial hair growth. More because she likes it and I think it'd be funny.

Join me, and we can make this a thing!
    I too am a fan of Adalie's beard.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited August 2012
    I cannot grow a proper beard. Either that or I just don't want to grow one, can't say that I've ever tried in earnest.

The face is from feeling a skateboard swing past my head. The culprit is my best friend, Josh. He gets a censor because neither of us with our shirts off is pretty.
    Yes, I'm wearing running shoes on a skateboard.

And here we are earlier in the day selling skateboards at Zumiez even though we don't work there.
    Yes, I changed shirts. We went to get food after this and I spilled mustard everywhere.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • edited August 2012
    So I picked up a new sport a couple of months ago. This video is a month and a half old now, so there has been some improvement. I'm in the grey shorts.

Do not watch if you care about Game of Thrones spoilers. Because that's all anyone talks about.

http://s1177.photobucket.com/albums/x354/Cuchulainn1/?action=view&current=IMG_3330.mp4
  • "Adalie said:
    I really don't like full-grown beards that are all crazy and whatnot! They have to be either really well maintained or just stubbly or a goatee or something."

I'm afraid you have been tagged in my head as "facial hair lover," and your actual preferences are no longer relevant.

And I mean, who wouldn't want to be immortalized on the forums as having their own phrase?
  • RuthRuth Singapore
    Ellodin and his famous, shit-eating grin.
    "Mummy, I'm hungry, but there's no one to eat! :C"

• :D
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • Why can't I insert pictures from my own computer. :(
    Rangor said:
    Why can't I insert pictures from my own computer. :(
    http://imgur.com/

• imageimage
    Walked the Inca Trail this summer:

Reached the goal after 4 days of walking/hiking/sleeping in tents.

This' the people I went with. Some norwegian friends and some people I didn't know from before. I'm in the white t-shirt in case you didn't see the similarities between me and Rangor. ^^
    @Rangor that's some impressive scenery, and certainly looks like quite the hike to get up there. It's all fun and games until someone stumbles and starts rolling downhill. Did you get any pictures from inside the ruins?

• My cell phone ran out of battery, so I'm still nagging my friends to share their pics. :P
  • XerXer Langley
    Yes, I have psychic powers. I am making that cell phone levitate with the force of my MIND!

That was a year ago. Now my hair is up to my shoulders. Don't have a good photo of me though so it's not going on here D:

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    e^(iπ) + 1 = 0
  • @Sohl I believe it was basil fried rice with pork and a fried egg and it was delicious.
    Vvietnamese place wasn't it?

Even in the states that's the kind of food you get -- add some vermicelli too.
    -----------------------------
    @DontarionDrakor for twitter boredom.

• AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    This is where I spent the past couple of days. Bumblebee Campground, in Shoshone County, Idaho. Pleasantly remote, with gorgeous views of the Coeur d'Alene Mountains. Not quite as spectacular as the mountain views a couple of hours north or west, but still beautiful:

Daeki didn't want his picture to be plastered all over the forums, so you can blame him for ruining the view of the spectacular hillside on the eastern side of the campsite. 

Here's a rather unflattering one of me. The campsite was ringed by grass - a lovely surprise, as we'd totally forgotten to bring anything upon which to sit.

We were relaxing with some beers, when, all of a sudden, shit got real. A moose lumbered through the brush not thirty feet from where we were sitting - and less than fifteen feet from my tent. 

Yes, this tiny tent.

Anyone who lives in the northwestern portion of the United States and Canada will tell you that moose, despite looking like the most "special" of the even-toed ungulates, are rather dangerous. They become aggressive when they feel threatened. So, we sprinted for the car. Beers and all. And that is where we captured this rather unflattering video - fair warning, there is liberal use of the "F-word", and I am consuming cheap beer inside of a vehicle. However, I'm not the one driving, so it is only -technically- illegal:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/njKlgSWiSCg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

We left the car when we thought the moose had disappeared. But, we were wrong. The moose was not gone. The moose had simply wandered into the next (vacant) campsite. Beware, this video has even more liberal use of profanity, and you can really tell how my allergies were acting up - it totally sounds like I'm saying "boose".

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NdIM5BFTWXQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • EiredhelEiredhel California
    @Amunet Moose's meeseley moose ass. Discovery Channel Achaea Style. You're officially hosting it. 

Meow, meow, etc. 
    Eiredhel's Family Tree

• VayneVayne Rhode Island
    edited August 2012
    Why didn't you kill it @Amunet...the Grook hunter pays good for those things.