Seeing location using Thirdeye in house/city/race who lists

When having the Thirdeye ability, or by eating an echinacea root, you will be able to see the location of all adventurers (that don't have a defence for it) in the main WHO list of Achea.
However, this is not the case for any of the specialized who lists for your house, your city, members of your race, your class, your clan, your party, etc. (HW, CW, RW, CLASSWHO, CLWHO, PWHO). In many cases, the thirdeye skill is used especially to find out where your friends are, if that's to hang out with them or because they are seriously in need of help. Thus I believe that it would be very useful to also have the locations of people appear on these specialized who lists.

What do you think?

Comments

• NemutaurNemutaur Germany
    Or you know, you could talk to them and ask where they are?
  • edited May 2013
    There are certain means of hiding your name from the default WHO list: gems of cloaking and chameleon tattoos. CWHO and HWHO ignore those, and they don't cost balance, either. This would effectively make HWHO and CWHO more powerful than every dedicated location ability (of which there are many: farsight, window, sense, scry, etc), at the cost of a single echinacea root.

Plus, it would display just awfully. Can you imagine trying to squeeze in someone's name, title, rank, channel-on status, class, and some treacherous string like "Within a garden of soaring larches (house)"?
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    ~:>
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Don't like it for the reasons mentioned.

• Yeah also newbie spies mucking things up for housemates with veils.
    I like my steak like I like my Magic cards: mythic rare.
  • Xith said:
    Yeah also newbie spies mucking things up for housemates with veils.
    That's another problem entirely, although I do agree that it may well be a problem.
    Tvistor: If that was a troll, it was masterful.
    I take my hat off to you.