Can't connect to Achaea via browser

Just as the title says, I can't seem to connect to Achaea. I'm assuming this is because of a maintenance or something else that's routine, but just in case it's not - anyone have any ideas as to what could be wrong?
I use Google Chrome to access the game.
When I go to the site, I log in normally without any problems
Once I put in my information, the login box disappears, like it normally does, but nothing else happens. The box where all the text goes is gone, the mini-map is not showing anything, my stats and skills are not shown... NOTHING happens. 
So... anyone have any idea what's wrong with my browser or the game? 

Comments

• NemutaurNemutaur Germany
    The game is lagging/down at the moment. Not the browsers fault.
  • Limri said:
    Just as the title says, I can't seem to connect to Achaea. I'm assuming this is because of a maintenance or something else that's routine, but just in case it's not - anyone have any ideas as to what could be wrong?
    I use Google Chrome to access the game.
    When I go to the site, I log in normally without any problems
    Once I put in my information, the login box disappears, like it normally does, but nothing else happens. The box where all the text goes is gone, the mini-map is not showing anything, my stats and skills are not shown... NOTHING happens. 
    So... anyone have any idea what's wrong with my browser or the game? 
    I'm having trouble connecting with my client as well as the browser. I'm not sure what's going on. I was on and the game got really slow. I proceeded to restart the client and now I can't get back in.
  • Nemutaur said:
    The game is lagging/down at the moment. Not the browsers fault.
    Ah, thank you. 
  • AmunetAmunet Spokane, Washington, USA
    The game is down. Don't panic. Keep checking the forums - @Penwize started a thread to keep up on the game's status, to which the administration is likely to post. They are usually quick about fixing these things, so just be patient.
    My avatar is an image created by this very talented gentleman, of whose work I am extremely jealous. It was not originally a picture of Amunet, but it certainly looks a great deal like how I envision her!
  • Xenomorph said:
    Like a heroin addict given a fresh start after prison release -now is your chance to run, and live a normal life.

Something tells me we all are going to wait outside the drug dealers house until he gets home -and we can log back in.
    Why is my dealer never home!